Help › Forums

BOTB..

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 26 2014 1:14 PM (24 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 1:37 AM

jb6000:
    PaulTon "  in the Country Club Corner you were more than happy to make me out to be a fool

No son, you did that all by yourself. Just like your favourite passtime.

At least you wont be lonely in the Onanist CC you've set up.

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 5:56 AM

royphillips1:

At Worse this Guy is just a jerk  or at at best a Cannot help himself halfwit

What is it with you and the name calling Roy, come on fella start acting your age...

• rorymcilroy01
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 7:25 AM

hi paul!

i know how you feel! this guys (jb6000) is a douche. i was part of his country club and his friend and i got sick off him and his bulshit!

So i gave him a taste of his own medicine and trolled him and his CC. I created a forum in his CC in which there was inappropriate content (homosexual pictures).

He is just a drunk convict p rick paul!

dont reply back too the loser! he goes through forums to fill his need!

I bet he strokes himself to his antics! 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 7:43 AM

Not the best post to open up at work with an office where I'm one of two guys.  LOL

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 9:45 AM

Well Excuse me all over the Place JB l got you all wrong, there l was thinking Fella you liked People being obnoxious  just like your Pictures, no offence meant to you your club or your Cerebal deficit

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 10:19 AM

WEELLLL, I LOVE the picture!!! I don't like him, or his CC, BUT I do like the pic! Sorry ladies, no offense intended! lmao

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 11:49 AM

FFS Dan, stop saying what the rest of the male community are thinking.....

We LOVE bowling!!!!!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 11:50 AM

rorymcilroy01:

hi paul!

i know how you feel! this guys (jb6000) is a douche. i was part of his country club and his friend and i got sick off him and his bulshit!

So i gave him a taste of his own medicine and trolled him and his CC. I created a forum in his CC in which there was inappropriate content (homosexual pictures).

He is just a drunk convict p rick paul!

dont reply back too the loser! he goes through forums to fill his need!

I bet he strokes himself to his antics! 

Well said, many a disagreement ive had with him but the slur on Alosso was enough for me, dont have to be genius to guess what he meant, tut tut. Shoe are you there?

• BigBlockVettes
    738 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 3:19 PM

Bottom line you are a mindless BRAT with no manners or respect for anyone else in your own little world.Its plain as day you just want to be the class clown.Do you even think about the young kids that might be seeing the filth you are posting? As a grandfather of two young boys who play this game , I am making it my mission to get you out of the W G T. The world had enough meaness & crude people in this world , we don,t need it here.................Greg (bigblockvettes)

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 3:24 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

think about it dan yousick f....

RSS