Forums

Help › Forums

Tragedy in Glasgow, Scotland.

Wed, Dec 24 2014 11:56 AM (29 replies)
  • unclenewy
    334 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 10:59 AM

MichaelStroke:

Sounds awful.  On a related note, what the hell is a "bin lorry"?

Really?

It's not exactly rocket science is it? 

• unclenewy
    334 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 11:03 AM

MichaelStroke:

Nevermind.  I didn't mean to get in the middle of a lover's spat.  I sought elsewhere for translation.

And furthermore..........REALLY........In this thread topic?!

Extremely bad taste.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:03 AM

Saw the news on TV   .......            So close to Christmas..............           My prayers  goes to all  the victims   ,and their family .                    

• Fencer100
    2,064 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:26 AM

There are some people on here who's ignorance defies belief !! I won't identify them, don't see any need we all know who they are. Lets just hope that tragedy never touches their lives, because they seem incapable of any feelings for their fellow humans. 

What happened in Glasgow was an absolute tragedy and to speak of it as they have is utterly despicable. !

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:30 AM

nevermind

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 10:07 AM

hey guys

let's behave :)

happy holidays!

-wgticon

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 10:26 AM
    At the same time a child dies of hunger every four seconds, but it's not a tragedy just normality of this world.

Condolences to the families, however.
  • ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 10:49 AM

I was going to answer Dan but I see you took it down. 

I feel for all victims, I truly do. just not liers. Not him, (Her)

He has every right to post something that some people will or won't disagree with. 

It does not mean he should not post. However people calling out people is a different matter.

If you want the real story you feel free to contact me.

Enjoy the 5 bucks.

My son is home for Christmas from the Corps and is having a merry read of this.

Merry Christmas.

Pee

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 11:20 AM

Thought it was best removed since they deleted yours...

Cost me $5 too, even though you acknowledge the fact I was right, andyson will say "it isn't enough proof to be fact" him being a reporter and all that...lol

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 11:56 AM

Tell him I will give him any proof he want's including asking my son a specific question that he will answer to also.

I did not know things were taken down when responding to you. Some time you get a little too close to ONE'S comfort level in here and the running to Momma starts.

How is it that some people just don't understand forgiveness? Especially this time of year.

They are maladjusted individuals that can not exist well in the real world, so they come in here and try to push their malignant views upon those that are weak.

As another poster pointed out, tragedy is happening every day all around the world. If I start posting news worthy events that will never be shown in the news you can bet your bottom dollar they will pull them down. As they should.

Some of us have the decorum to accept other peoples posts for what they are. Right or wrong, an opinion is just that. Freedom of speech is never to be found in libertardia.

Thanks for the post about the recognising the military families. Only one of the links is active and the other brought me to two very short pages. That speaks volumes, only 2 pages is the best this place can muster?

Thanks anyway.

People will only do to you ONLY what you allow them to do to you. 

Some learn it and benefit, some never will. Some have Momma's teet.

Pee

RSS