Day 24....Christmas 2014

Thu, Dec 31 2015 2:35 AM (195 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 5:03 PM

mrcaddie:

opyeuclid:
    elves and JD  ,, what could happen ?

I don't know.....maybe end up in jail and lose my car like last year, thanks to you and the other evil elves.

LMAO!

MC

Might be a good thing that I dont know how to Repost that story . 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 5:12 PM

opyeuclid:
    Might be a good thing that I dont know how to Repost that story .

LMAO!

Thank goodness!

And don't anyone tell him how to do it please!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 5:32 PM

Did anyone watch the video I posted? I thought it was hilarious but I didn't get a single comment about it.....maybe nobody is "gettin sump'n".

MC

• jtbean
    8 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 5:49 PM

This whole time iv been posting a request to santa for something..& i posted it on the wrong forum column..no wonder i didnt reach santa...aaarg :)

dear Santa..if you have an extra 

Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L89+) it would be very appreciative...thank you

jtbean

Merry Christmas everyone...see you on the fairway : )

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 6:11 PM

Twas the last night of the 24 day give away .

MrCaddie stepped away from the computer , After clearing the Flash and dropping the trash from his browser  . He sat down in his Lazy Boy chair with his milk and cookies . Turned on the TV to watch some reruns of Benny Hill . 

As he drifted off to sleep with the remote in his hand , He was still thinking about clicking the mouse for the gift,s he could send .  

A Pony for Sally , A Base ball for Bill , Freedom for Mio and bring back Sir Faterson .

Then there was a Knock , Knock , Knock on the door ,  MrCaddie got up to see and was thinking , Who the * could that be ?

He opened the door to see a strange little man that looked like a Troll ,  MrCaddie thinks to him self  ( Self , I told you the Shrimp at the WGT Christmas party was bad  )  .

The Troll at the door spoke ,

iaa R ( R ) V ft  from Christmas past . I am here to take you on a trip .

The Christmas thing when it all started when we were all young and new to this game , 

MrCaddie thinks ( Self , the mushroom soup had a funny taste also ) and I remember how much fun it was that players wanted to give back to the community and joined in on what would become the event this has turned into .

The Troll at the door said , there will be two more knocks on your door tonight , this is just the start .

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 6:16 PM

one from each of Renni's nuts maybe ? 

• TEllis11
    25 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 6:19 PM

Dear santa,

Please bring me a set of g25 irons (L59). Thank You. I cant wait till I can be santa

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 6:27 PM

mrcaddie:

Did anyone watch the video I posted? I thought it was hilarious but I didn't get a single comment about it.....maybe nobody is "gettin sump'n".

MC

I enjoy all your Santa vids MC-I just got in from work and no power for me -If you could have my power turned back on would be grateful MC-My Christmas wish!  Also watching some of your other vids-Your  talents never cease  to amaze!!!!!!

• Growlingbaer
    37 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 6:32 PM

gdog8:

cute

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:58 PM

mrcaddie:

MC

theres a true a-hole for you ........lmao  if you don't kiss his ass and say  OMG FUNNY VID. .your off his list

RSS