Forums

Help › Forums

Day 24....Christmas 2014

Thu, Dec 31 2015 2:35 AM (195 replies)
  • MCarey2
    22 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 2:36 PM

MCarey2:

Thank you MC. Now about that Ghost Spider putter Level 92. I can sing and dance, tell jokes, stump everyone with Cheech and Chong trivia. I am a regular guy who really, really, really, please, please, please wants this new putter. Please and thank you in advance. Work with me here.

MC-

Unfortunately for you I'm not playing Santa today,  the guys at A Band of Brothers CC are, so it's up to them who finds a gift in their stocking.

There are still 4 days left.....so you never know.

There might even be some gifts given out on Christmas Day, you never know.

M

Please? Still patiently hoping for that new putter. Merry Christmas! Thank you in advance.

Bumb

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 2:47 PM

mrcaddie:

I just got this awesome pop-up again!

Yes I have seen this a few times - awesome that WGT has come to the party in many ways this year. Credit where it is due.

Plus brilliant organisational skills again Wayne - this event takes a considerable amount of your time and effort and you deserve all the praise you get (and I know this is not why you do it).

I hope all the staff at WGT and all the community has a wonderful and safe Christmas.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 2:58 PM

duffer19:

allow me :)

check your stocking - but not till tomorrow morning!!! :)  oh, and none of those gluten free cookies for santas :)

Merry Christmas

Nice one Duffer!

Thank you so much.

Merry Christmas

MC

• thunder6255
    369 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 2:58 PM

duffer19:

Sandtrapduffy:

Dear Santa, I have posted 24 days now! I would like the VR Forged irons lvl +85 please? I am using the Taylor made lvl 32 and cant seem to get any better at my game, if i receive these new irons, in return i will sell the Taylor made set and then gift some1 something from myself. I cant afford anything, for myself, or any1, but passing the spirit of giving on to others is a good feeling! thnx, Sandtrapduffy...  HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERY1

allow me :)

check your stocking - but not till tomorrow morning!!! :)  oh, and none of those gluten free cookies for santas :)

Merry Christmas

Nice 1 Duffer

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 3:03 PM

I just sent Yancy 2 sleeves Wayne. The old gummy bear eating nut was one of my first friends on here. I was and still feel like a common man. I have 15 of my immediate family will be here in one hour. The traditional Christmas Eve at Nanny and Papas. I am blessed to have my family so close and blessed to have the friends I have on WGT. Be safe all.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 3:04 PM

What does that WGT pop-up say anyway?  I haven't seen it yet.

• JMcmanamy
    171 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 3:11 PM

your right Santa mrcaddie,

its about giving....looking.now....hope I don't gift someone twice.

Merry Xmas,

gerry

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 3:16 PM

renniw52:
    I just sent Yancy 2 sleeves Wayne.

Thanks Rich!

Merry Christmas

Wayne

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 3:20 PM

JMcmanamy:

your right Santa mrcaddie,

its about giving....looking.now....hope I don't gift someone twice.

Merry Xmas,

gerry

I also have someone in mind to gift but waiting for the busy Santa Wayne to reply to my pm lol.

Russell

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 3:26 PM

MichaelStroke:
    What does that WGT pop-up say anyway?

Mike-

In short, it tells the community about the event and points them to a link where everyone can read about how they can participate.

In the really fine print it states how the elves are going to quit early on Christmas eve and open the bottle of Jack Daniels, intended for you, and party like rock stars.

Sorry about that.

MC

RSS