Forums

Help › Forums

Day 24....Christmas 2014

Thu, Dec 31 2015 2:35 AM (195 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 1:53 PM

Hey everyone-

An interesting turn of events just happened. I was just contacted by a member of the community who asked if they could send a gift to someone in this thread and I said "go for it"!

Anybody else feel like playing Santa with us today? If so, pick someone from this thread and send them the gift they're asking for (Just let everyone know in this thread what was sent so we don't all send a gift to the same player).

Let's see now much Christmas spirit you have!

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 2:02 PM

YancyCan:
    My name is Yancy.
    After being the Santa for just one day (with help from a few from my CC) - I know how much work and tie you give freely every year with this "event". One day wiped me out - had fun though of course.

I am in awe of your commitment - You Sir are a WGT Living Legend

Regards, I am Yancy

Thank you very much Yancy.....very kind of you to say.

MC

CAN WE SEND THIS GUY SOME GOLF BALLS? HIS NAME IS YANCYCAN AND HE IS CURRENTLY USING CALLAWAY HEX CHROME + VAPOR BALL (L39+).

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 2:04 PM

mrcaddie:
    CAN WE SEND THIS GUY SOME GOLF BALLS? HIS NAME IS YANCYCAN AND HE IS CURRENTLY USING CALLAWAY HEX CHROME + VAPOR BALL (L39+).

sending now :)

• KJetton
    15 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 2:06 PM

Tim , 

Thank you for the wedges , What a surprise. and since this is the last night i could use, 

Rocketballs 9.5 driver (L69+)

Nikegolf 20xI-X  RZN golfballs (1 dozen )  (L81+)

1000 WGT.CREDITS

MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 2:11 PM

mantis0014:

mrcaddie:

sending now :)

Nice!

Thanks Roger.

MC

• cheekyb1464
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 2:13 PM

i am not greedy i would like anything :)

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 2:17 PM

Sandtrapduffy:

Dear Santa, I have posted 24 days now! I would like the VR Forged irons lvl +85 please? I am using the Taylor made lvl 32 and cant seem to get any better at my game, if i receive these new irons, in return i will sell the Taylor made set and then gift some1 something from myself. I cant afford anything, for myself, or any1, but passing the spirit of giving on to others is a good feeling! thnx, Sandtrapduffy...  HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERY1

allow me :)

check your stocking - but not till tomorrow morning!!! :)  oh, and none of those gluten free cookies for santas :)

Merry Christmas

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 2:24 PM

Nice 1 WGT, MC, Santas and everyone who participated . . . best wishes for the festive season :)

• toona
    389 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 2:29 PM

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy  New Year to everyone. Just wanted to Thanks to the WGT staff for a great place to relax and meet new friends. Hope you all enjoy your day and glad you joined in on the fun.

To MC

I salute you Sir for running another great holiday give-a -way . It was ECGA's honor to help out this year. So Thank you for giving your time to organize it and running it smoothly.

" Tips Cap "

Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year to you and yours .

Steve

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 2:35 PM

I just got this awesome pop-up again!

RSS