• MCarey2
    22 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:52 PM

Bump

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:55 PM

justacowboy-

Just about all of us know how unfunny and sad you are from your forum posts. If you couldn't see the humor/irony in my post then you more of a lost cause than I thought.

Here is a video that probably sums up your miserable life.

I feel sorry for you.

Merry Christmas

NOW LET'S GO GIVE SOME CHRISTMAS GIFTS AWAY!!!!!!

MC

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 8:58 PM

I've made it to level 67 and I'm still playing with starter irons, lol. If anyone has an old set that would upgrade them it would be greatly appreciated. I was gifted an upgrade to the putter a few weeks ago, so I do not want to take from someone else not being gifted. Unless WGT is buying, of course! Just a super incredible job by MrCaddie and all of the Santas, I've only been here about 2 months but I truly have found a home. Great place, great people, great game. Approaching the stroke of midnight here in Upstate NY, a Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:12 PM

Hello santa and santa helpers!

no'll ask much (although the impulse is great), I'm close to passing a tee master would come and really fine one:

Callaway X Hot 9.5° Driver (L83+)

PD: and for being the last day, my most sincere congratulations to santa and his elves, for the work done, is my second year at the event and spread the truth that all WGT of Christmas spirit

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:27 PM

Ladychipper:
    The only thing I wish for, and that WGT could possibly grant me, is the Taylor Made L93 R1 Driver.  I wanted it so bad when it was around but was not at a high enough level to get it and now that I am I don't see it any more.

How close to level 94 are you? There is a really nice R11 Driver that would look good in your bag.

Get back in touch with me (leave a message on my wall if you have to).

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:35 PM

1enigma1:
    Yes thank you Mantis (Roger) ,MC & all the Santas from the WGT community! its my first time seeing this event take place

Thank you for your support recently, greatly appreciated.

Merry Christmas

MC

• coer
    10 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:38 PM

Merry Christmas

MC....  I'd sure like to get a plaid golf bag Santa....  Merry Christmas !

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:40 PM

timborb:

Thanks MC for your continued enthusiasm and organisation of such a great event.

Cheers to WGT and all the Santas involved this year.

Here's to all the lucky recipients enjoy your new toys :-)

Merry Christmas,

Thanks Tim,

Shrude and Aussie Aussie Aussie! have been huge supporters of this event and I can't thank you guys enough.

Merry Christmas

Wayne/MC

• coer
    10 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:42 PM

I'd sure like a plaid golf bag Santa MC.... Merry Christmas !!

• tw1zt
    52 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 9:48 PM

mrcaddie:

justacowboy-

Just about all of us know how unfunny and sad you are from your forum posts. If you couldn't see the humor/irony in my post then you more of a lost cause than I thought.

Here is a video that probably sums up your miserable life.

I feel sorry for you.

Merry Christmas

MC

wow.

How bout a lil Christmas spirit justacowboy?

I'm down to my last lvl 33 callaway. CC member suggested I give the lvl 48 Nikes a shot. I would love to have as many as Santa can fit in my stocking. Also, would love to have the blue nike avatar... something I wouldn't buy for myself but would be nice to have.

All in all. I get to be with my 4 year old daughter for Christmas!!! Best gift ever! So I am extremely happy.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!!!

RSS