• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Dec 25 2014 6:44 PM

All that comes to mind is un f*n believeable

To surpass last years is incredible

Wayne my good man, you orchestrated this event and deserve top accolade

Well done sir

Santa Pat for my donation, TY Hun :-)

And secret santa's we gotta love you's to.

WGT for the participation, the actual involvement and the advertisement

TOP NOTCH

Sorry Wayne, dunno how you gonna top this next year, there's your challenge lol

Merry Christmas, One & All, may 2015 Bring you what you most desire

Mush ( Dave)

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Thu, Dec 25 2014 7:39 PM

Ahhhh , that time again for the lovely wrap…..

Thanks WGT for your added support this season, it sure brung out a lot of awareness to the good folks playing this game and gave them a chance to see what a wonderful site it is, which being said is a heck of a lot also from the community on WGT…..we do help make this game enjoyable eh :-)

A game is a game, but the people here make it rock!  Which brings me to all the Santa's and Secret Santas and so forth….your kindness and giving has been a pleasure to see and for myself being able to participate…. 

Last ….but far from least….MC, if it wasn't for your wonderful idea, we wouldn't be here the past 24 days and I thank you for your kindness and thoughtfulness to the players and presenting such an awesome idea…. Hats off to you sir :-))

I wish each and everyone of you's a very Merry Christmas and health and prosperity throughout your life….

CHEERS….

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2014 5:06 PM

What is it you did patricia ? Are you just another person blowing smoke....

If I'm wrong and you really did something to help us on here please shout it out cause I'm calling you out for being a fake :)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2014 5:19 PM

jb6000:
    I'm calling you out

And I am calling you out as a trouble maker .

OPY

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2014 5:28 PM

jb6000:
    What is it you did patricia ?

Hey mate , Did you read the Christmas thread ?  Look  at  all the time and creds she has donated to this game to help other less fortunate players get the most out of their game.  Both fun and talent wise.  She is an asset to this community.  Someone others should aspire to be like and look up to.  Cheers, Maybe If you had  wonderful people like Trish in your fledgling CC you would not be such a pessimist!  Have a wonderful Boxing Day and try looking up more often then down!  CHeers-GD

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2014 5:34 PM

FYI to anyone interested, I'll be gifting a sleeve of 33s or the like at the end of the 'twelve days' of Xmas, somewhere on the celebration of the 12th night Jan. 5th. 

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2014 5:39 PM

Still wondering what she did for xmas ?

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2014 5:50 PM

gdog8:

jb6000:
    What is it you did patricia ?

Hey mate , Did you read the Christmas thread ?  Look  at  all the time and creds she has donated to this game to help other less fortunate players get the most out of their game.  Both fun and talent wise.  She is an asset to this community.  Someone others should aspire to be like and look up to.  Cheers, Maybe If you had  wonderful people like Trish in your fledgling CC you would not be such a pessimist!  Have a wonderful Boxing Day and try looking up more often then down!  CHeers-GD

Your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you ? You need to work on how to put a sentence together 

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2014 5:50 PM

jb6000:

Still wondering what she did for xmas ?

I told everyone whom you are is what I did…..an idiot

Once an idiot always an idiot….

may I add…Creep!

277308.aspx

hmmm, and next time….

page 3 here...280143.aspx?PageIndex=3

You're going to start stalking me also because I saw exactly whom you are and called you out for it?

Well go for it, because honey I won't stand for your disgusting self on this lovely site and WILL give it till i'm done with you!

Idiot!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2014 5:55 PM

jb6000:
    tool

Please dont Drink and Drive .

RSS