Forums

Help › Forums

New Courses!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 31 2014 2:17 PM (7 replies)
  • TheNewTigerWood1
    9 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2014 11:40 AM

This goes to you WGT players! I think WGT should add some more new courses in 2015! One of them should be Augusta National! They don't have one of the most beautiful courses in the world! Among that should be TPC Sawgrass, Pine Valley and other Golf Digest top picks. Reply and tell me what courses you want!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2014 2:03 PM

We are getting Pebble Beach and Chambers Bay in 2015.

Forget Augusta, won't happen.

There are lots and lots of 'new course' threads already started, use search box >>>>>

• TheNewTigerWood1
    9 Posts
    Sun, Dec 28 2014 8:00 AM

Thanks for replying to me about this! Why should we forget Augusta?

• GAD59
    237 Posts
    Sun, Dec 28 2014 9:28 AM

The licensing fee's, that Augusta National would charge WGT, would be too expensive, and not cost effective for WGT.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Dec 28 2014 11:28 AM

TheNewTigerWood1:

Thanks for replying to me about this! Why should we forget Augusta?

We should forget Augusta because they have already given Exclusive rights to Augusta National to E.A. Sports. E.A. Sports will keep those exclusive rights as long as the company is in business. Just look at all the TPC Courses. They have had exclusive rights to them for almost 20 years and will never let them go. 

• TheNewTigerWood1
    9 Posts
    Sun, Dec 28 2014 5:35 PM

I agree with you now. Thanks for replying!

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, Dec 31 2014 12:10 PM

GAD59:

The licensing fee's, that Augusta National would charge WGT, would be too expensive, and not cost effective for WGT.

That's not the reason.

As mentioned, the reason is that EA Sports has had an exclusive license to Augusta National for several years now.

• Slaytanlc
    45 Posts
    Wed, Dec 31 2014 2:17 PM

PaulTon:

We are getting Pebble Beach and Chambers Bay in 2015.

Forget Augusta, won't happen.

There are lots and lots of 'new course' threads already started, use search box >>>>>

Pebble Beach! That's awesome! You know for sure that is happening?

RSS