Forums

Help › Forums

The Hustle 14 is Live!!

Sun, Oct 25 2015 4:14 PM (1,691 replies)
  • coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2011 7:45 AM

Well played C, you were just awesome in our game man !  Forget about me being rusty, C was in hot form and only gave me very few chances through the whole game !  Congrats for making the final C and i wish you all the best, not that you need it buddy ! :-))

The scene is certainly set for a huge final and I look forward to the outcome, got my money on C that's for sure !  

Thanks again to JC for setting up this great tourney, i've had a fantastic time and can't wait for the next Hustler Challenge edition ! lol ! 

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 10:33 AM

Hustle 3 is in the books.   Forgot to post friday night, won 2&1 vs Ahudd on st andrews in the semifinals.   I played pretty well in that one, starting with an eagle on the first hole.

Cyl stumbled on a couple holes on the front 9 and I was able to capitalize to go 2up on the front.  11 was the key hole for me in this match, I dinged a 3w approach from 235 but it deviated to the right, and somehow hung up on the slope between the green and the water, 9 yds from the pin.  Flopped that one in after cyl had hit a 3w close to the hole, kept the momentum going there.

Always a pleasure to play with cyl, perhaps will bump into him at Congressional next month as he'll be there as well for the US Open.

• cyl6
    347 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 10:50 AM

Thanks BB, it was a fun match. I had a rough F9, where I lost 3 holes and won 1, and then stablized a bit on the back. As Bollie said, 11 was the key. He holes a flop shot from off the green and forced me to make my 8 footer just for the halve. It was a clutch shot from a great player.

Anytime you play BB you have to be on your game, and I wasn't for 9 holes, and it cost me. Always enjoy playing with you BB, great playing, and maybe I'll run into you at the Open.

GL in the next Hustle guys.

C

• mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 11:11 AM

Congrats on the win Bollox!! and too Cyl for a very fine 2 place!!  well played as allways gents!!

now, are you starting the next Hustle JC?  in case you do, then I am in!!  sign me up sir!!  :)

dyb  :)

• sunshinewilly
    346 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 3:38 PM

I second all that.  Nice Work Bollox and Cyl.  I also second signing myself up for the next Hustle if there is one.  Would be fun!

Willy

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2011 8:39 AM

Hustle 3 is in the books.  Bollox got to avenge his only Hustle loss in Hustle 1 by meeting Cyl6 in the finals and defeating him 2 up. Good to see you both played Congressional in the finals as I was going to suggest that.  Congrats on your 10,000 credits Bollox.

I am seriously envious that you will both be at the open next month!  I have been to Oakmont and Olympia and both were amazing!!  Would be fun to watch at Congressional.

MrDyb and SunshineWilly got the jump.  Huslte 4 signups start....NOW!! Rules and rounds posted on page 1.

Hustle 4 Signups:

1. MrDyb
    2. SunshineWilly
    3. JCOlson

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2011 8:42 AM

Thanks guys for the congrats!

I'm in for the hustle 4.

Great job putting these together JC.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2011 9:44 AM

I'll try this one more time .... but no teeing off with 3w or iron this go-around :)

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2011 10:45 AM

Put me down again please JC.  Thanks

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2011 10:46 AM

Hustle 4 Signups:

1. MrDyb
    2. SunshineWilly
    3. JCOlson
    4. BolloxinBruges