Forums

Help › Forums

The Hustle 14 is Live!!

Sun, Oct 25 2015 4:14 PM (1,691 replies)
  • JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2011 4:03 PM
    So the previous post didn't format properly, but the information is there. Also, wgt apparently does not support the imbeddable link to the bracket, so you can go here: http://www.i-tourney.com/lite/521214179d/fullscreen Or you can just view it here:
  • KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2011 9:44 PM

I started off with a hot putter and rode it to being 4up with 4 to play. I then proceded to set the all time WGT choke record with a little help from my meter! Losersss fought back to being 1 down on 18 but caught a bad break when his 2nd shot came up a little short and rolled back into the Valley of Sin. He hit a good shot to 2 ft. but my putter woke back up to hole a 18 footer to seal the match! Good game Losersss and great to play with you!    Rock

• losersss
    138 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2011 9:52 PM

Rock's putter was on fire as was the rest of his game.  A couple meter glitches prevented a sub 60 round for him.  A well played round and very enjoyable as well....Good luck.....Joe

• United4Life
    104 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2011 11:53 PM

United4Life Outplayed by Marcus32 4&3. Two eagles on the f9 for him on 7 and 9 gave him a 3up lead at the halfway point. Throughout the b9 whatever I could do, he could do (sometimes even better). Enjoyed the game Marcus you'll be a very tough beat if you continue to play the way you did today, best of luck for the rest of the tourny.

• Marcus32
    13 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 12:07 AM

Well played United4Life... It was a pleasure to play against you.  Stinks about the bad breaks (putts rimming out) you received.  I was fortunate enough to catch on fire and get a couple of breaks here and there.  I look forward to playing in this tourney longer and to play against you (U4L) in the near future.  Best of luck to everyone.

Marcus

• stuffix
    762 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 9:27 AM

Hey JC, my opponent, Bristoluk, has lost his credit card (which he need to have the 2,000 credits to play). It seems like it could take 10 days before he'll get his new one.

I told him we should play the game this weekend for 200 and when he has the credits, we set another game for 1800 in which the loser will forfeit.

Sounds good or should we wait till he gets the 2,000?

• nickolijj
    277 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 12:55 PM

Just finished up my match with dsheavills. Unfortunately for dsheavills, my putter couldn't miss and he found himself dealing with lipout after lipout on great birdie efforts. I was able to come away with the win.

D-Really enjoyed the match, you're a great guy and player. We'll do it again soon!

• dsheavills
    965 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 12:56 PM

Ok Nicko battered me 7&6. 

Don't mind losing to a real gent. Awesome play N hope you go all the way!

cheers

Darren (doh!!)

• dsheavills
    965 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 12:57 PM

Nicko you're a gent and an honour to play with you bro. Good luck and go all the way man!

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 7:20 PM

Avatar defeats Ironking 4&2....Great match Lee

RSS