Forums

Help › Forums

The Hustle 14 is Live!!

Sun, Oct 25 2015 4:14 PM (1,691 replies)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2011 2:46 PM

Had a very tense game with Kingsallow,Some great shots.Some missed putts,and a few bad shots made for an entertaining match i held off his late attempt to catch me,Just,:)

• mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2011 2:57 PM

Just finish my match whit Serj, we didnt have any good day out on the course any off us, but it was great fun to play whit mr Serj, a gentleman and a good player! he was 1 up early and held it allmost all the first nine....back nine i took an early lead and serj couldnt catch me!

• KingSallow
    38 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2011 3:05 PM

Thank you Priestess for this really good game over the whole 18holes.

I think my weak start with early 2 down, didnt allow me to get my strong opponent in serious trouble. I did my best, but priestess never get nervous.1 up and 2 almost holed approaches equals a really deserved victory.Over the whole 18 i am still pleased with my game.

Cheers

• roundman69
    1 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2011 3:28 PM

i eould like to tay this contest..

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2011 3:36 PM

Congrats winners!! Next time for the disappointed early exits!

KingSallow and Priestess, it appears no credits were exchanged. Did you work this out? If not, i would suggest another match where KingSallow forfeits the necessary credits.

Updated bracket:

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2011 4:02 PM

Sorry my brain has been all over the place today and i set it up for MP  and not MP challenge

• BartMania
    221 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 6:30 AM
    Hey Hanswurst.... Get with me on a good time to play our match. Sorry, I havent been around much lately. Just shoot me a message anytime!! :)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 1:24 PM

Hi,I have sent Kingsallow a Pm saying that he needs to forfeit the credits to me  which i was embarassed to do in the first place,I have had no response from him whatsoever regarding the handling of the credits,Seeing as he should contact me because he lost and he hasnt,I have decided that this comp is not worth the grief,I knew i shouldnt have entered in the first place so im withdrawing,If i owe any credits contact Kingsallow(Good luck ) and get them off him for what he owes me,I dont want the credits and dont need them ,So good luck everyone,:)

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 1:40 PM

priestess, would you be willing to wait 24-48 hours and see if we can't get this resolved before pulling out?

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 1:50 PM

Im sorry Jc there is a right way to handle things ,I wont even accept the credits now,,You have them for my withdrawal sorry,

RSS