Forums

Help › Forums

The Hustle 14 is Live!!

Sun, Oct 25 2015 4:14 PM (1,691 replies)
  • ty33
    39 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 4:35 PM

Thanks Paul for the match......

I started off -4 thru 4, then not much to talk about till the 13 where Paul stuffed a shot to 4 feet and drained the bird.  15 I fly the green into the bunker left and struggle for a bogey, while Paul, that rarely made any mistakes, made par.  16 I knock it to 3 feet and make bird to go up 2 with 2 to play.  And on 17 I hit my drive to 20 feet to seal the match up.....

I seemed to get Paul real late at night and off his game for certain....   True competitor though out the whole match!!!

• Marcus32
    13 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 11:17 PM

Thx suncity28 for the match... it was a well played back and forth 2nd round match through the first 11 holes... I caught on fire on the back nine and was able to pull through 4up thru 15.  Suncity28 will be posting the scorecards since i have issues with it... lol.  Look forward to playing in the third round.  Hope to play against you soon suncity and take care bro...

Marcus

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 11:19 PM

HI JC.

Did not get to take a shot of the score card as game crashed on me at the end there.

Marcus bought his A game on the back 9 mass of back to back birdies & he won 4up.

Very well played & all the best in the next round pleasure Marcus32.

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2011 4:14 PM

Thanks tyler you played very well, 4 birdies straight off was a great start and I never got going, one of those days unfortunately for me. Well played and gl.

• United4Life
    104 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 1:23 AM

Villadeoro goes through, we had major organisational difficulties being basically 12 hours apart and work getting in both our ways. Anyway we were dragging the chain by not playing our match. Best of Luck for the rest of the tourney and another great organised tournament JC thanks a lot and sign me up for the next one!

U4L

• villadeoro
    419 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 2:04 AM

Im not happy to hear this but was erally complicated for U4L and me find time to play our game, we tried but work and family matters for me dont let us complicated our game. And if you add diferent time zones when we can play, other player should sleep,lol. Sorry to all players for delay and specially to Rndog, my next opponent, i will contact with him today to play our game soon. Thanks U4L and i hope that we can play our game other time.

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 12:25 PM

1st round matches are in!  congrats to our winners.  2nd round matches are due no later than 4/17.  Some are already in. If you want to play ahead that's fine!  Also please note LTTrammel is Marcus 32 in the following brackett.  I did not want to remake the entire bracket, so please substitute.  Good luck all!!

http://www.i-tourney.com/lite/a203554970/fullscreen

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 3:36 PM

Just won my second round match with KingSallow 3&1. He started out hot but had his rory-moment from then on to totally lose the momentum... guess I got really lucky there... close to impossible to beat if he is at his best. Cheers

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2011 1:55 PM

Scorecards for my match vs mrenn29 -

Result - I won on the 1st extra hole !

That was a fantastic match and mrenn played so well but was just unlucky to lose really !  It was awfully close through out and it was only my putter that kept me alive in the match !  mrenn29 was in great form the entire game and it was only a bad meter that gave me the match in the end !  It was one of the best match i've ever played in as the intensity and the quality of play was just awesome !

Thanks to mrenn for a great game, I enjoyed his company and great sportsmanship as well. He certainly deserve better but luck wasn't on his side today and I hope that we'll have a chance to play again another time.

• mrenn29
    380 Posts
    Wed, Apr 13 2011 11:19 AM

Good Game Vic,Never seen a putter has hot as yours was,Especially a putt drain on 9 from as far out as you were with that much break,never could get to 2up throughout the whole match.Good luck the rest of the Hustle.

RSS