Help › Forums

Explain this

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 9 2015 5:53 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kenneydavis
    109 Posts
    Thu, Jan 1 2015 11:25 PM

How come a hole in one on a par 3 isn't a hole in one on on another par 3 ? Igot one on Bof par 3's at olympic, bethpage  and a stoke game at kiawa,Played Dunes tonight got one but it was called an eagle bethpage ,olympic counted on my stats but this one didnt, Why ?

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Jan 2 2015 11:37 AM

Where did it state that you received an eagle? I do not see the record on your Activity feed.

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 6:25 PM

What is the criteria of a 400 yard drive? I have 2, one was across a green into the rough, and one off the green, hit a rock and bounced back landing on fairway. Stats dose not show them. Neither does the awards. How come? 

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 6:38 PM

• dacrash
    475 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 7:48 PM

kenneydavis:

How come a hole in one on a par 3 isn't a hole in one on on another par 3 ? Igot one on Bof par 3's at olympic, bethpage  and a stoke game at kiawa,Played Dunes tonight got one but it was called an eagle bethpage ,olympic counted on my stats but this one didnt, Why ?

The Best of par 3's ,4's and 5's are not ranked rounds.  That includes Bandon.  Since they are not ranked, a hole in one is not counted towards stats.  Same as CTTH and Blitz games.

I also believe that applies to Best of Putting.  I sank a 260'er on St. A. #7 and it does not show in my stats.

Hope this helps.

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 8:14 PM

I'm not so sure that is accurate dacrash....I got a HIO on BOP3 on one of the Olympic holes and it counted.  It's my understanding that the BOP3 and the BOP5's don't count toward your average but the stats do register.  BOP4's, however, is par 36 and will impact average as well as stats.

CTTH's don't count because they are not off the tee box.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 8:55 PM

I have 2 HIO's at Bandon..

• d3194
    211 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 9:19 PM

Thats great guys love them hio's    now can someone tell me what it takes to go to TL   ive got a 59.82 adv. 862 ranked rounds and cann't seem to make it  what else do i need to do 

• dacrash
    475 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 10:31 PM

phiber:

I'm not so sure that is accurate dacrash....I got a HIO on BOP3 on one of the Olympic holes and it counted.  It's my understanding that the BOP3 and the BOP5's don't count toward your average but the stats do register.  BOP4's, however, is par 36 and will impact average as well as stats.

CTTH's don't count because they are not off the tee box.

I stand corrected.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 10:35 PM

dacrash:
    The Best of par 3's ,4's and 5's are not ranked rounds.  That includes Bandon.  Since they are not ranked, a hole in one is not counted towards stats. 

Sorry to say, this is wrong. Except of practice games, there are ranked rounds (including tournaments) on these courses - watch the count ot RRs in your stats. Stats should count in full extent. Bo4 even counts towards the average, while Bo3, BDU and Bo5 don't.

dacrash:
    Same as CTTH and Blitz games.

I also believe that applies to Best of Putting.  I sank a 260'er on St. A. #7 and it does not show in my stats.

Correct. There's a separate award for HIOs in CTTH but only tee shots are valid there.

• PAGES
RSS