Help › Forums

Enough of this CRAP

Fri, Jan 16 2015 11:28 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, Jan 15 2015 12:23 AM

ApexPC:
    From reading old threads it looks like this kind of issue with WGT AS games has existed  since the game type was introduced in December of 2010.

Excuse me, my memory is different.

More than a year ago, I frequently played A/S with a loose group of friends. Discons happened, but only few and far between. The invisible fourth player appeared as rumour though it was a rare fact.

Bigger problems began after I had stopped most MP games. These are the "game error" messages, the escalating number of discons following the first one, leading to frequent game aborts.

Many have reported these issues here ?since the beginning of 2014? but were still playing.

Since autumn(?) 2014, new problems came up in the lobby => game impossible if one player declines. Other reports on the difficulty to find or fill a match convey the impression that significantly less players do play MP games now.

IMHO, the problems have significantly increased in the last two years, and I doubt that this would be all external, "the internet".

• cycle0
    38 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 6:29 AM

Dear Mr. SkwiralNutz and the others that post this type of useful information.

Saves me the bother of actually trying to start or join a multiplayer game.  I just check the latest forum posts here; realize that the savvy players have correctly determined that WGT is not willing/able to make multiplayer games work.  Then I don't even have to login.  A great timesaving service you provide; I salute you, sir!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 11:28 AM

It's not always this way cycle, if you line up 3 other players and they all accept, your game should go smooth unless someone has internet issues, it's just a little glitch, hope they can work it out.

Renni

• PAGES
RSS