Forums

Help › Forums

11 Uneven Lies in T/L Ready Go

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 10 2015 11:08 AM (7 replies)
  • aichapman
    1,406 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 12:13 PM

A fairly high percentage of games, considering their popularity among my W G T friends.

Here is my question.

Is there a person or group that I can contact just for a chat about Ready Go's in general as I am interested in the thinking behind the selection process, especially in the area of Tournaments that take weeks and months to be completed and when they finally are finished, they "Bob" up again.

From a business point of view I would have thought that regular turnover would be better option. Especially if you were getting a percentage of the "Pot" and players were regularly hitting their little white thingies that need to be purchased as well.

Regards from Alan

P S Yes I do read the Forums and have followed the discussions and requests from previous RGT threads and Yes I have noted there have been some positive changes in some areas. Most of all I do enjoy playing this game no matter what.

So answer, or not, I will continue to have fun

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 12:32 PM

Check with Icon. This subject has been brought up many times before. Some changes have been made but there are still too many UEL rg's.

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 12:49 PM

It's a SNAFU. The December ones should have cycled out by now. We're not sure why they haven't. 

I submitted the January suggested list through to Icon, and they've been passed on and implemented, but for some reason the December ones are still renewing. We're all hoping they haven't been set up in the same manner as the immortal Oakmont b9 (which has been there for months).

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 12:54 PM

Anyone who enjoys the UL Rg's is a masochist IMHO.......................

• aichapman
    1,406 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 8:24 PM

Thanks for the replies folks.

Much appreciated.

Regards Al. ( Yep I am a masochist Dave. LOL )

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2015 10:49 PM

Corwyn:
    It's a SNAFU

Not a problem for me, just more choices on UEL RG's to play....lol

• bhoese
    679 Posts
    Sat, Jan 10 2015 9:13 AM

ColumbusStorm:

Corwyn:
    It's a SNAFU

Not a problem for me, just more choices on UEL RG's to play....lol

Exactly!  And to those who don't play the UEL, this shows that the UEL games aren't taking up needed space from regular RGs.  WGT can run plenty of RGs of any kind.

• fmagnets
    3,640 Posts
    Sat, Jan 10 2015 11:08 AM

Well said Ben!

Yes, 11 UEL RGs is a bit like that investment bankers at the bottom of the sea joke - a good start :-) 

RSS