Forums

Help › Forums

Game Crashing

Fri, Feb 13 2015 3:01 PM (7 replies)
  • ciderboys
    44 Posts
    Thu, Jan 15 2015 2:12 AM

Firstly congratulations on a great game, but like many many others I am getting more & more frustrated at games crashing.

WGT do not seem to be doing anything about this major problem, why are they not keeping players informed, what or if they are doing to sort this problem out.

The most frustrating thing is when you are using a Country Club pass & get thrown out of a game, or when you have a winning putt & get thrown out through no fault of your own and you look on the opponents page and it says he beat you - absolute rubbish and complete waste of time.

Come on WGT do not load this site with more courses & competitions, until you have sorted out this major issue, it won't be long before you start losing players because of a crashing web-site.

Also if you get thrown out of a game through no fault of your own you should be re-credited with your daily Country club pass, makes a complete mockery of the whole country club membership thing, also your results page. Must be thousands of players that are credited with a win because their opponent was thrown out of the game through no fault of his own. 

This problem seems world wide, and all players I speak to are experiencing this problem.

• Topher480
    1 Posts
    Thu, Feb 12 2015 1:00 PM

Me too

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Feb 12 2015 8:51 PM
    I haven't been disconnected in months. Game is fine here.
  • normanave
    149 Posts
    Thu, Feb 12 2015 11:55 PM

Crashed on 3 games today

• Fencer100
    2,064 Posts
    Fri, Feb 13 2015 1:08 AM

Not a problem for me with disconnections, my only trouble is when I might have total internet failure and thankfully that is rare !!

• ronie47
    140 Posts
    Fri, Feb 13 2015 7:32 AM

You state you do not get disconnections?  what browser are you using ?

I've been having problems with disconnections for a while, also on friends list ,friends available are showing but down list in alphabetical order ,used to on top lines of list, any ideas ???

• DUFFR99
    571 Posts
    Fri, Feb 13 2015 8:39 AM

I'm getting 'dumped' from games every so often, and also having problems w/ meter skipping an bump, bump, bumping on the putt meter....pisses me off...especially when you're putting a 4-5 foot putt for bird and the dam meter skips so bad at impact, that you miss the putt by a foot!.. The constant crashing is a definate problem...there's 'Nothing' wrong w/ my internet connection, but I'll occasionally get a box on screen saying I've 'lost internet connection'...or during a multiplayer game, at least 2-3 times we get dumped out because the loader will just stop or freeze up...maybe WGT could possibly hire some program techs that might could fix these problems, as everytime presently maint. is done, the game is worse off than it was before the 'upgrade' was worked!

Thanks for allowing me to 'vent' my frustrations...when the game is running smooth, there's no better internet game online...it is #1 by far!  So, please fix the minor bugs so we can enjoy the games w/out crashing...

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Fri, Feb 13 2015 3:01 PM

Community Introductions

Introduce yourself, make some friends, and welcome to the neighborhood.
    Game Crashing?
RSS