Help › Forums

How to Invite Friends to Play other Courses besides Bethpage

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 14 2010 10:19 AM (4 replies)
  • TommyMac178
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 6:12 PM

I'm new to WGT. LOVE IT!! I'm addicted in two days. LOL

Anyways, I've played a few people I schooled to the site on Bethpage Black's Back 9. We can't figure out how to play the front 9. Anyone know how to do this?

Also, when I go to invite them to play Kiawah, it brings us to Bethpage, and again, the back 9. How do we get to Kiawah?

And can you only play stroke play on Wolf Creek?? When I select it for the course I want to play, it only gives me that option. Stroke play wont highlight.

Any help with this problems would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks in advance.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 7:00 PM

Currently the only option for multiplayer is BpB.. back 9

Stroke play, Single, on Bethpage (full 18) and Kiawah (Full 18)

Closest to the pin on all four.

This is the current state of things... on June 25, they add St Andrews to the Closest to the Pin, and perhaps some other changes.

• TommyMac178
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 7:21 PM

Wow, that's kind of bogus. They should make it so you can play mutli-player on all the courses available, as well as stroke play on the courses offered. How long has this site been in existance?? I just found out about it the other day while on the UGSA US Open home page.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 10:26 AM

World Golf Tour Beta .... Pay attention to the last word, "Beta".  It means the game is not fully functional yet.  They are building and adding, tweaking and twisting.

You can help them build and enjoy the ride like most of us, or not.  Your choice.

• geeDub
    41 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 10:19 AM

Who else here still thinks it's okay that this game is still "beta"  ?  LOL  No one.  Okay.....well,  I suppose it's an "is what it is" scenario.  Three years in the making and it's still working pretty cool though.   My one and ONLY complaint is as about every other person on here states....THE LAGGY SWING METER issues.  Wow.  What we need is a game like this  built in ShockWave instead of Flash.  Then we'd have the best of both worlds.....realistic play and a flawless swing meter.  T.W.Online  ALLLLLLmost swung me over because of that issue alone.  Also,  they had a fast turnaround from beta.  But,  when when they went public..... and it started to cost an arm and a leg...... PLUS how you can actually BUY your putt paths.....I thought....."what a freaken joke!".   So,  what do you think WGT.....wanna start over and rewrite this layout in Shock?   LOL  J/K....I know...it would be a graphic nightmare.  (I do graphics for a living)  hehe.....Later Daze ~G.

RSS