Forums

Help › Forums

Stuck at level 91

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 3 2015 6:10 AM (8 replies)
  • Dblbogey53
    143 Posts
    Thu, Jan 29 2015 8:48 PM

Guys and gals, I hate to whine, but its taken me awhile to get to level 92, but the game does not want to promote me. I have enough points, but I'm stuck at 91. Seems no point in playing if I can't move up to unlock new gear.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I saw other players complain about this problem, Who do I talk to, can it be fixed?  Is there a magic word or sign I'm not aware of?  Any help would be appreciated. 

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 10:33 AM

Dblbogey53:

Guys and gals, I hate to whine, but its taken me awhile to get to level 92, but the game does not want to promote me. I have enough points, but I'm stuck at 91. Seems no point in playing if I can't move up to unlock new gear.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I saw other players complain about this problem, Who do I talk to, can it be fixed?  Is there a magic word or sign I'm not aware of?  Any help would be appreciated. 

I am showing you are at level 92.

- WGTdbloshoe

• sweets12
    565 Posts
    Sat, Jan 31 2015 10:52 AM

I had the same problem moving from L-97 to L-98. I had enough xp points to move up but stayed at L-97 on my homepage. It would not have been a problem but I wanted to buy the R-1 driver at Level 98.

Anyway after checking with WGT they told me that it would straighten out after I reached L-99, which is a few hundred thousand more XP points.

To cut a long story short WGT allowed me to buy the driver I wanted, but I am still showing L-97 at 1,936,243 points.

Hang in there it will fix itself supposably

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Jan 31 2015 11:07 AM

sweets12:
    I had the same problem moving from L-97 to L-98.

Apparently, this is the aged "Type A" form which indeed only resets at the next threshold of 2,020,000 XPs, that's 250,000 up. The currently more active "Type B" resets with a minimal delay of one or two days.

sweets12:
    WGT allowed me to buy the driver I wanted

Now, that is news, and it's generous! Bravo WGT!

Have fun with your new club!

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sat, Jan 31 2015 11:05 PM

alosso:
    Now, that is news, and it's generous! Bravo WGT!

Anything they can do to make a buck or more lmao 

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Jan 31 2015 11:49 PM

This time, they lost on the sleeves to be used for the grind - 23 or more AFAIS.

(250,000 XPs / 1,100 per day (one 9 hole game+CDP) = 227 days/games, 1/10 sleeve per game => 23 sleeves. More if you play more than one game per day)

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 12:02 AM

alosso:
    This time, they lost on the sleeves to be used for the grind

Not how i see it cause if you have the xp points to advance a level they (WGT) need to fix the issue be it to 98 or 99 like some others have got bumped up to skipping a whole level 

Remember this thread lol lucky fella 

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/267175.aspx

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 12:22 AM

Many roads lead to Rome...

... and what should be will not always become true, here and elsewhere.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Feb 3 2015 6:10 AM

Dblbogey53:
    but I'm stuck

It could be contagious...so is this thread

RSS