Forums

Help › Forums

Take Care Mate

Wed, Feb 3 2016 6:06 AM (24 replies)
  • scarecrow2805
    243 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 10:09 AM

SONNY

(2/2/2001)......(4/2/2015)      

View Full Size Image     

R.I.P. WEE SONNY MAN   :.( 

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 10:19 AM

sorry for your loss man . i know how much mine means to me ...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 10:32 AM

3 times in the past 6 years. Rips your heart out every time.  :-(

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 11:04 AM

Heartbreaking

• scarecrow2805
    243 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 11:15 AM

Thank you for taking time out and replying guys, means a lot to me, Sonny's not the first dog I have lost but definitely the most painful loss, I have cherished all my dogs but Sonny was special we had a very strong bond and relationship, hard to explain really unless your a dog owner yourself.

Just happy there was no suffering or pain endured, he was put asleep in a very dignified and peaceful way. I have him buried in the back garden very close to were he's posing on the chair. Sorry about the picture it posted smaller than I intended it to be.

Yep Films cherish him/her as much as you can mate, Jim very sorry to read that you have lost three dogs in only six years, very sad, and thank you Willy, heartbroken yes but great memories of him are way to many to mention.

Scarecrow   (Joe)

• ScottHope
    10,352 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 11:54 AM

Hello Joe, very sad news to hear of your loss. I found a bigger picture of your Sonny and if you don't mind I'll post it for you.

He's a great lookin' fella posing there in the sunshine.  : )

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 12:50 PM

So sorry my friend. I have suffered too many times in my 63 years over losing a pet. They are part of me, they love without question. I cried when my last pet Squirrel died, I had him 7 years and he was like my little kid, waited at the door for me to get home at night. If I lose my Coco I will be done with pets forever, can't do it again. My heart is broken for you.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 2:24 PM

Sad for your loss, pet lover through and through here, have had dogs and been so upset at their passing. Bloody even cried when the hamster died (no problem admitting that). I have 2 cats now and fear the day they pass away. Just remember him mate....Bubbs

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 2:49 PM

Their time on this mortal coil is shorter, and we all know what we sign up for.  Still does not stop it being a bloody nuisance when the time comes.

I paid a little tribute on my page to my very great four legged friend who sadly passed, several months ago now.  Yep remember, and maybe they will be among the first to come running up on the other side one day :).

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 3:28 PM

RIP...

he' will have lotta good friends... waitin on him ...

peace ..

RSS