Forums

Help › Forums

Sub-dividing Friends List

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 6 2015 12:27 AM (6 replies)
  • Argee1
    185 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 11:13 AM

I think it would be a great enhancement if we could sub-divide our friends list, so for example, 1 tab could have all your CC friends,another maybe people you play a lot,etc. I'm hoping the powers that be might see this and recognize how handy it would be

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 1:33 PM

How should it generate profit for the company?

"Friends list tabs", 999 cr each in the Pro Shop?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 9:16 PM
    You sure are getting grumpy lately Alosso. I think you need a holiday.
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 10:01 PM

courteneyfish:
    You sure are getting grumpy lately Alosso. I think you need a holiday.

Nope just realistic and honest.

But heck vacations are good for the soul. I think you and Alosso should go away together.

I will put my money on A getting his towel on the loungers by the pool before you wake up :))

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 11:33 PM

Grumpy no, holidays yes.

Together? While I'd like to meet you in person, a wee problem may appear after some time - we might not be in age groups fitting together(?) and a pony means nothing to me ;)

alanti:
    I will put my money on A getting his towel on the loungers by the pool before you wake up :))

LOL!

I'm an early bird but Courteney beats me by one or two hours on a regular basis, taking into account that I'm a time zone ahead.

Furtheron I have never made such reservation. I'd rather be early at the ski lifts (as a youngster) or on the golf course (now).

• Raelenerose
    2,966 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 11:41 PM

Argee1:

I think it would be a great enhancement if we could sub-divide our friends list, so for example, 1 tab could have all your CC friends,another maybe people you play a lot,etc. I'm hoping the powers that be might see this and recognize how handy it would be

i asked for a "available to cc members only" button once or twice and was told it wasnt a going concern ..we  never get what we ask for ....maybe we should be saying dont you dare ever give us  a button that allows us to be available to our cc members only .

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 12:27 AM

Raelenerose:
    ....maybe we should be saying dont you dare ever give us  a button that allows us to be available to our cc members only .

Now Raelene is speaking the WGT lingo.

And I am pleased Paul saw the funny side there. When I lived in the UK I would often jump on a flight anywherewhen I had a block of a few days off, to relax and play golf.

The Germans were smart...got up early to reserve a spot by the pool...the Brits would complain but did not have the nous to do the same lol. It meant getting up earlier. Now if if they started a queuing system........

All in jest folks before I start getting hate mail.....

On topic, the whole system needs a revamp, personalised messages re availability, missed invites logs, sorting of friends lists etc.....but as Alosso said...no money in it for the company so will fall on deaf ears.

RSS