Forums

Help › Forums

Games gone stale

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 7 2015 3:52 PM (5 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Feb 7 2015 2:05 AM

I have only been member for a year and do a lot within our country club but the game has more negatives than pluses for me now. The only updates i have seen are a pitch and putt course, a ridiculous cc v cc clash and laughable green speeds.

Having been a regular on these forums i have read constant wishes for improvements and plenty of complaints reg loading and disconnection issues.

I am going to shortly take time out as without new pin placements, 18 hole course, bank for cc, amongst many other requests, then stale comes to mind. 

Pity really as its been still a good game, just a bit ground hog day now

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sat, Feb 7 2015 7:46 AM

Sometimes a break is best. There will be a new course about 3 weeks before the US Open. Perhaps at that time you'll be curious enough to venture back. :)

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sat, Feb 7 2015 7:59 AM

ive had the same feelings so what I did to have some new fun,,, was with a free ball wack my shots into the far rough and explore the new views ive never seen before ......trust me there are some pretty kool views that you,ll get to see

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Feb 7 2015 10:07 AM

justacowboy:

ive had the same feelings so what I did to have some new fun,,, was with a free ball wack my shots into the far rough and explore the new views ive never seen before ......trust me there are some pretty kool views that you,ll get to see

LOL, believe me i usually wack shots into rough without meaning to. Both of you right thanks but as score history shows, i play quite a lot because I/we run lots of club events. I am just going to play a lot less (prob only 2 courses i enjoy playing).

I input data for our cc tournament leagues and run my own events so i will not let club down that way. I will still be logging on to input members scores. Thanks.....Bubbs

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Feb 7 2015 1:22 PM

Want to liven up an old game?  Sharpen your tools?  Well then just start playing with the great white rock, and using the starter putter.  You won't need to handicap yourself any more than that.  I'm sure you will find an entirely new game awaits you on every tee!  If not, see you in 8 to 10 weeks.  My Nickle.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Sat, Feb 7 2015 3:52 PM

Hanswurst72 has issued an interesting challenge on his profile blog - play all the regular strokeplay courses from champ tees, on champ greens using starter clubs and balls.

He has 20 over par score I think in total

RSS