Forums

Help › Forums

the mini world cup of golf

Tue, May 19 2015 6:05 AM (194 replies)
  • jacko1972
    927 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2015 2:28 PM

Just finished my game against ABerron and Jacko win 3up

Thanks for the match my friend and for the good spirit in which it was played and enjoyed the chat.

I would like to take this opportunity to say well done to both teams that made it through to the final and was always going to be some close matches played.

I would also like to say a huge thanks to Paul and all those involved for a great competition and all the effort you put in

Cheers

John 

• ReisR
    341 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2015 3:36 PM

2015-04-10:

PAULFINN52:

the english lakes country club who gave sel sister team a run for their money

so no pushover and could their be an upset?

2015-05-18:

The English Lakes Country Club wins the Mini World Cup of Golf 2015

THEY DID WHAT?

• johnman1
    1,016 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2015 3:50 PM

!!CONGATULATIONS!! ENGLISH LAKES COUNTRY CLUB

Mini World Cup Champions 2015. Well done worthy winners.

Regards from The Madrid Golf Club

• mightyred
    3,139 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2015 5:07 PM

Thank you Johnman, thanks to all your players, every game win or lose was played in great spirit and new friends were made, that's what this is all about. 

Many thanks to Paul for his hard work organising this very well run competition and to all the teams that took part. 

from all at English Lakes CC

• PAULFINN52
    3,174 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 6:05 AM

well we have got to the end of a great competition.

i would like to thank all 120 players for taking part and making it a huge success,

i would like to thank the captains for doing their part lol

no they have been great,any problems have been sorted out with each other with me doing very little except updating scores and putting the teams together.

this wont be my last and i hope i can count on contacting you all to play in my next comp

watch this space.

anyway bad luck to john and his team from madrid golf club,a lot of those games were very close and could have gone either way,

but to our winners

a great team who have shown great spirit and fairness in the game as well as playing some great golf.

thx to stu for putting this fine team together.

the winners of the 

mini world cup of golf 2015.

RSS