Forums

Help › Forums

golf game

Wed, Feb 11 2015 4:05 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Glassdriver
    264 Posts
    Sun, Feb 8 2015 7:20 PM

the game you have on display now is nothing more than a arcade game not golf sure you can't do the real thing but hit a shot with 185 club 7 to 9 mile wind behind you then only travels 145 yrds something is wrong and the bell was rung ball struck will not travel stright again bell rung. Personally tired of spending money on this crap shoot  take money go to track better results will play but with what you give to play with 

• Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Mon, Feb 9 2015 10:42 AM

Sorry to see you go........bye

• BigBlockVettes
    738 Posts
    Mon, Feb 9 2015 11:00 AM

Don,t let the club house door hit you where the good Lord split you.........  BTW I dare you to find another golf game that can even come close to WGT you want . GOOD LUCK at the track you will need it....

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Feb 9 2015 11:31 AM

After you leave, if you find a better arcade golf game, please let us know.  my nickle

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Mon, Feb 9 2015 1:52 PM

If you hit the face of a hill with back spin.Thats as far as it will go.

navi

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Feb 9 2015 2:03 PM

Glassdriver:

and the bell was rung ball struck will not travel stright again bell rung. 

What you on about?

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Mon, Feb 9 2015 2:24 PM

WGT is exactly the opposite of a "arcade" style game, such as IRL golf the game is very humbling @ times, you can be solid for 8 holes then have a triple bogey on the ninth lol, if you like easy arcade style games give Tiger Woods a go..          ;edit  or play Golden Tee , you (hit) with a roller ball, great "old school "arcade game you used to find in a bar..  ;-)

• kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Mon, Feb 9 2015 5:12 PM

Maybe if you used your money on buying better balls, instead of cc passes. you might enjoy it a bit better.

• Fencer100
    2,064 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 1:56 AM

He probably spat his dummy out after hitting a 86 for 18 holes !! 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Feb 11 2015 12:04 PM

Glassdriver:

the game you have on display now is nothing more than a arcade game not golf sure you can't do the real thing but hit a shot with 185 club 7 to 9 mile wind behind you then only travels 145 yrds something is wrong and the bell was rung ball struck will not travel stright again bell rung. Personally tired of spending money on this crap shoot  take money go to track better results will play but with what you give to play with 

Instead of spending your money on the "arcade game" may I suggest you use that money to do an on-line writing course or a refresher course in English. Your post is incoherent nor appears to have an objective.

Or do I just have bells ringing in my ears?

• PAGES
RSS