Forums

Help › Forums

Where is the Love?

Sun, Feb 15 2015 3:35 PM (3 replies)
  • gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 7:29 PM

How about a free Heart ball for Valentine's Day?  Ok, I will settle for all hands on deck fixing the invite/alt problem.  Cheers, Happy V-Day!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 11:11 AM

No free Heart ball this year. I was sure I would get another one. Times must be tough at WGT with the high salaries they are paying their Super qualified programmers. We can see the results, game is playing as smooth as a Porcupines A$$.

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 2:25 PM

renniw52:

No free Heart ball this year. I was sure I would get another one. Times must be tough at WGT with the high salaries they are paying their Super qualified programmers. We can see the results, game is playing as smooth as a Porcupines A$.

i always loved that smooching sound whilst hitting

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 3:35 PM

The smooching, the champagne bubbles, the refreshing feel of being Dove clean. They want us all to be a stinking bunch of beer drinking non loved WGT addicts. It's hard times and such all up here on the WGT. My girl friends on here-Excuse Me, my female playing friends expect my Nutz to be Dove fresh, they want champagne, and have visions of me bringing them little pink hearts and what nots. Help a old Squirrel out.

RSS