Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Corner needs some clean up

Sat, Feb 21 2015 7:41 PM (6 replies)
  • Marco129
    275 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 4:09 AM

In my opinion, the Country Club Corner forum needs some moderation.

The sticky post from WGTniv states "This forum is strictly for recruitment."

There are currently two threads in this forum the mini world cup of golf and Play For CREDITS Country Club vs THE MADRID GOLF CLUB_(Report here) which I believe belong in the Community-Organized Tournaments.

It is frustrating trying to keep country club recruitment posts near the top of the threads while these two threads have constant activity reporting tournament activity.

Would it be possible to move these threads to the Community-Organized Tournaments?

Thanks,

- Mark

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 5:44 AM

Totally Agree !!!

Please find another place for those Clubs to post their results and leave Recruiting for its own. No beef with the reporting.......just where it should rightfully be.

Thanks

cap

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 6:30 AM

cappy11:

No beef with the reporting.......

Thanks Cappy, I forgot to say that.

- Mark

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 8:30 AM
    Perhaps they should limit the amount of thread bouncing too.
  • Marco129
    275 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 12:58 AM

<bump>WGT?<bump>

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 7:59 AM

courteneyfish:
    they should limit the amount of thread bouncing too.

I agree, I read the forums twice a month and I see the same people bouncing everywhere leaving useless information to honest questions.

By all means squeeze out the originality of some rightful posters and keep on allowing the opinionated poison to flow freely.

Hmm, now let's see what else needs more limits in here..

Oh, Oh, I know. How about we LIMIT the limits. I once played a game where people were allowed to roam freely and learn, and share.

It turned into a hive minded individualistic self proclamation of megalomania.

Who knew?

Pee

RSS