Forums

Help › Forums

Proflowers and Trialpay Endorsement

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 15 2015 11:06 AM (1 replies)
  • PhilipKirk
    8 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 10:05 AM

Recently made a purchase for my wife, whom has been struggling with Breast Cancer, on the WGT endorsed TrialPay offer for ProFlowers, for Valentines Day.  Not only did I never get the 1200 WGT credits offered after doing all that was asked through customer support, my wife did not receive her flowers for Valentines Day.  What a scam.   WGT of course, says it is not there problem, or TrialPay, or Proflowers, or UPS.   Everyone passes the buck.  If you endorse something you should make it right. Period.  Dissapointed and upset, but not as much as my wife is.

• noname129
    392 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 11:06 AM

So sorry to hear your wife did not receive her flowers, that's the worst part of the situation. As for the WGT credits NOT being awarded all I can say is that WGT credit offers on this site is strictly a money grabbing scam any more.  WGT is paid by advertisers for the right to advertise on their site and they offer WGT credits to viewers as an enticement to view the advertisements and/or buy a service or product.  However, WGT does not give a rats a-- if the advertiser honors their stated award of WGT credits or NOT. They get paid either way.  In fact, if the WGT credits are NOT awarded then perhaps you will spend your U.S. currency with WGT to buy new balls and upgraded equipment.  That makes for a double win for WGT.  I currently have forty-two completed surveys under review with customer support at Peanut Labs, Supersonic, and other advertiser on this site.  Some of those complete surveys are over a month old and are still in a "in progress" review status with these advertisers SUPPORT centers.  Contacting WGT customer support has been equally unproductive.  Wasted time taking the surveys, wasted effort going through the various CUSTOMER SUPPORT sites and WGT is surely becoming a waste as well.  That's a real shame because at one time it was a real pleasurable site to spend time with friends on and enjoy playing the game we all love.

RSS