Forums

Help › Forums

LOCKED AND LOADED

Tue, Feb 17 2015 1:49 PM (33 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 3:45 PM

Looking at some of the posts over the last few days, it is time to declare all out war. This is more than a coincidence and a problem ( as I was told, that my Stats suck). We seem to have a major problem going on in WGT world and they are doing nothing to correct it. What will it take for every player on WGT to just play one hole a day for xp's, not spend a cent, day after day until this is fixed? I will probably be banned soon from the forums, so someone please carry on for me.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 6:20 PM

renniw52:
    What will it take for every player on WGT to just play one hole a day for xp's, not spend a cent, day after day until this is fixed?

Got the EZ SWINGS loaded for just this renn game is playing like *** so time for a break and the new rough conditions suck balls should have been added to UEL and left the normal game alone

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 6:44 PM

Hear ya Renn , the game is going south fast . I have never spent money on this game and never will . I got so disgusted with the game and the meter manipulation , that now I play  with the rock . Got 16 balls in my inventory and refuse to play them , Not going to be cheated out of them by WGT.

All of my credits are from doing the videos and currently have over 10,500 in my account . No need to buy anything so the ball is in their court . Until the game gets better everything is on lock down . I dont need WGT to pay my bills lets see if they can say the same abot me and the rest of the players .

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 6:45 PM

Pretty easy for me, since I haven't had a game in a half hour.  Last six legends that were matched with me in lobby all tucked tail and ran.

Seems to be an influx of cowards in MP lately.  Makes me seriously wish invites worked properly.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 6:51 PM

Long live the King O 3 putts 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 7:22 PM

I am turning a new leaf, I am going to do surveys, watch videos, play one hole a day, and see how much I can build up in a month. I have totally wiped out my inventory of good balls playing a game that is playing me. Should be far less frustrating. I have gotten an AS in tonight but have failed in 5 other attempts. Oh hell, we are not supposed to make any more posts on this subject, we need to contact WGT.

• catz37
    24 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 7:32 PM

I like your idea of not spending or buying a single credit but I think WGT would just let this site go to hell, take what they can and be gone, to hell with the customer!

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 8:38 PM

renniw52:
    I am going to do surveys, watch videos,  and see how much I can build up in a month
      Good idea Renni, surveys, vids & other free offers add up quick , 6 months or so ive earned about 90,000 credits, still sittin on 70k, that includes gifting, upgrades and playing some RG*s..             p.s any offer that requires a download i would steer clear, the free surveys pop up 4 me in the morning about 11:00 am & night about 6:30, im on the west coast though, so i average 1 on my lunch break & sometimes 2 when i try @ home, theres also surveys in free offers section & the more offers section has some real good ones, plus  all kinds of various promotions, tedious ? maybe, it takes a little over 1 hr to do them but its way better then opening up the wallet plus doesnt feel as bad when balls take a swim or go OB..

• Buddbirdie
    496 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2015 7:01 AM

Regarding the changes you made for the lower players to get out of the rough easier!  Why would you do something like that and give them a false hope of being good out of the rough.  Put it back the old way and let them learn like we did how to get out of the rough. The game is slipping because of this blunder on your part. While you are fixing the rough back to normal how about sending an old Vet a dozen balls for all those VIMS you have incorporated in the game.  You know, standing on fairway and you ding it and the ball goes 90 degrees to the right????

Please put the rough back to where you had it!!!!!

Buddbirdie

• Lute345
    2,483 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2015 7:59 AM

Ok , I read almost every threat on the Forum pages on a daily basis to see what players have to say, suggestions, advice or complaints. Once in a while I'll interact. Seems as though there is a huge disconnect between us as Players and WGT. Yeah I know, Duh!!

Now is it true there are millions of players on WGT? Millions? So then why, in my opinion, isn't there a WGT Players Association? Has something like this ever been tried before? And if so, why didn't it work?

A voice to represent the Players with the upper tier at WGT. Not unlike the PGA Players has now. Granted, this IS a game but I'm merely asking questions.

I've seen mention of it on Facebook but it only seems like a pipe dream. Nothing has come of it. No real sense of purpose. Just a couple of guys wanting to start something but not following up with it. So then why post it on Facebook and not on the Forum page?

Are they afraid of repercussion from WGT?  Would WGT flat out disagree with it? Would we be banned or exiled for even the thought of such a thing? Just curious. Can't hurt to ask right? I'd like to hear what others have to say. And try to keep your sarcasm to a minimum please. I thought I was asking a serious question here. Maybe I'm wrong.

RSS