Help › Forums

sending replays

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 21 2015 6:33 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • buddriver
    33 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 6:01 AM

how can i send replays to other wgt friends ? when i have tried it always ask for their  e-mail i have  no way to know the e-mail of other wgt members can someone break this down to a simple process thanks guys.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 11:00 AM

Copy the replay URL. Then post the link on the WGT member's Wall.

You can also post the link on your Profile page Blog.

To use the E-Mail feature you have to have an E-Mail address to send the replay to.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 11:17 AM

The easiest way is to share it from your saved replays on your profile page. 

Chose the replay you want to share and click on share.

When it loads you will see your friends on the left side of the screen. Click on the friends you want to send the replay to and click on send replay on the bottom of the screen. 

Also on the right side of the screen you can enter e-mail addresses of people not on WGT and send it to them. 

And on the bottom is a space for typing a message to send with the replay. 

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 3:19 PM

^^^BTB^^^ is great, he helps  new nous players out.

I'd go with his advice.  

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 3:35 PM

Ok BTB, how can I take replays off my profile and save them so I can clear the 10 on my profile.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 5:12 PM

How I do it is thus :

click view on the replay in ur list, a new game window opens up, don't watch it, just click share, and then click the green  copy button, this writes theURL to ur clipboard.

Then go into ur profile blog and in ur message type anything like "brilliant shot", highlight it and click the infinity looking button which is insert/edit link, paste in Ctrl + V, and ur replay is in ur blog for evermore.

I'm sure there is an easier way, but this works.

brilliant shot

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 8:36 PM

renniw52:
    how can I take replays off my profile and save them so I can clear the 10 on my profile.

Scotthope has a video guide for this ... he should be along shortly. :-)

• ScottHope
    10,357 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 1:06 AM
    Indeed I have (thank you Zio), but Rich has so many threads on the go I'm not sure he'll find his way back to this one, but here you are, CLICK, any questions.....just ask, I'm always happy to help if I can.

In addition to what John has already posted about copying shots to your blog, here's the same info but in a video format. CLICK.
  • borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 2:01 AM

renniw52:

Ok BTB, how can I take replays off my profile and save them so I can clear the 10 on my profile.

I e-mail all my replays to myself and they are in a e-mail folder appropriately named"replays". I currently have 448 replays in that folder. 

I also Copy the url and save it in a text file. Not all 448 replays that are in my e-mail folder are saved in the text file. I didn't start doing that until about 2 years ago when the replay e-mails stopped working for a week or 2. 

I keep only what I consider my best replays on my profile page, 

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 4:52 AM

ScottHope:

Indeed I have but (thank you Zio), Rich has sooo many threads on the go I'm not sure he'll find his way back to this one, but here you are, CLICK, any questions.....just ask, I'm always happy to help if I can.

In addition to what John has already posted about copying shots to your blog, here's the same info but in a video format. CLICK.

WoW, look at those come to bed eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• PAGES
RSS