Help › Forums

A Win/Win for WGT

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 20 2015 4:51 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 11:48 AM

Game is advertised as the most realistic golf game available. I have no argument there. To stop all the nasty, mean, angry forum posts, do this. Make it clear to all current and new players. This game is intended to be like a real golfing experience. Regardless if you use the free clubs or the most expensive ones available, it does not matter. A shot can go totally wrong at any time, you can lose a ball at anytime. You may be better off using all free balls. It is entirely at your discretion if you want to lose an expensive ball. If the wind says it is 20mph from left to right, they could totally change before you strike your ball. The ding line is there for a starting point, it does mean that if you hit it you have hit the ball correctly. this is just a guess. If the green shows a 2 foot break left to right 2 inches down, this does not mean that this particular green is a T12, it may be wet or extremely dry so putt at your own risk. Your game could be interrupted at any time without warning. We have no control over nature. If you get disconnected it is due to nature. We have an exceptional gentleman working non stop to find the improbables and so forths and what nots. He is only one man and can only do so much. You can play this game totally free, never spend a cent of your own money. However you can spend money, reach a top tier then start over. This is all hush hush of course. Then you can win credits and buy anything you want. You can play with friends from all over the world. You can post all you want on the forums, get some laughs or told you are a total idiot, quit and don't let the door slam you in the ass. Or get moderated. You can buy gifts for beautiful girls who are really guys, your bad. No recourse there you idiot. We could go on with the unlimited fun available by joining WGT. But you get the drift. Join now, we will do our best to make this a happy time for you.

The management.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 11:56 AM

This should stop all the nonsense and you can go about working on new things. Nothing to fix, it's nature, no one has the same muscle memory so a shot can go bad. You can get more cheerleaders and build a bigger mud pit. Sorry WGT, I am just having a little fun here. I will keep hacking away when I can. I have plenty of free novelty balls to keep me going for awhile.

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 12:27 PM

Wow! For a minute there I thought you were the new PR person for WGT, Rich. Maybe that would be a way to get an unlimited supply of your favorite golf ball. Lol

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 1:59 PM

All good with me. Having a little fun. Truth in advertising never hurt at all.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 2:15 PM

renniw52:

All good with me. Having a little fun. Truth in advertising never hurt at all.

You covered most of the things that can disturb the game play ren.

And true this game is only as good as you're pc and provider.

But you will always have those that think there system is A 1.And blame WGT.

Hence, the madness will never go away!!LOL.

navi

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 2:40 PM

If they would just give this disclaimer we could go about having our fun For the rest, oh Well. Don't make  a promise you can't keep. Reminds me of something I said a long time ago, Let's Be Honest.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 4:00 PM

Just got the call, going to Sacramento on Monday, first work since Jan. 18th. I have been way to vocal this week, will give you all a break. I have 2 minutes to get my game, and then out. Ya all be nice.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 4:03 PM

My prayers have been answered!  LOL Rich!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 4:05 PM

Long live the King O 3putts 

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 4:09 PM

renniw52:
    going to Sacatomatoes on Monday

You leave those Mexican girls alone while you're up there, Rich.

just sayin'...

• PAGES
RSS