Forums

Help › Forums

WGT or did I have one too many?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 27 2015 4:58 AM (4 replies)
  • patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2015 5:22 PM

lol....this happened in last nights invite ...c'mon WGT, you guys really need to work on the issues here more eh....

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2015 5:45 PM

Look on the bright side, chances are you will win, unless you are paired with yourself (which brings a new meaning to playing with yourself).

Alternatively might me fun if you had a split personality.

Seriously though........sheesh WGT.

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2015 5:59 PM

alanti:

Look on the bright side, chances are you will win, unless you are paired with yourself (which brings a new meaning to playing with yourself).

Alternatively might me fun if you had a split personality.

Seriously though........sheesh WGT.

lol...

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2015 9:15 PM

It is really scary thinking about playing anything around here, forget pledging credits to anything..

To more mundane matters ,played an AS yesterday, and we went to extra holes, my partner buggered orf, disconnected on the 10th tee, was it him or was it WGT.  I'll never know.

I like a random AS, nice to meet new people, but I was sorely tempted to post some derogatory remarks on his wall, but with no evidence I restrained myself. 

• DUBWEISER
    25 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 4:58 AM

I had the same thing happen on the 25th. Went into extra holes....none of us got past the blue screen on death. Game forfeited my game after the 3rd attempt. Hardly seems legit. Both of us were seeing the same blue screen. 

RSS