Forums

Help › Forums

Continued downfall

Thu, May 7 2015 12:05 AM (56 replies)
  • aichapman
    1,406 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 1:05 PM

alanti:

That said it is still a damn fine game, albeit frustrating at times due to the increasing amount of bugs, but as a virtual monopoly, what choice do we have?

I too have noticed a lot of people on my friends list are playing a lot less or not at all. I have also noticed that forum participation has dwindled and really has become an extension of a complaints department.

I want to see this game reach it's potential (IMO currently a long way from it) but until there are changes at the top that can turn a start up company into a long term company things will not improve dramatically.

100 % A.

Had to quit the first game I played today as I couldn't even get CLOSE to hitting the ding, due to crazy stutter that I've never had before.

A wonderful game that is causing me more frustration than pleasure. SADLY.

Regards from Alan

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 2:41 PM

Easy to sum up  today's meter. Obviously a problem somewhere, hope WGT can identify and fix quickly.   Meter= Unplayable!  I'l peep in tomorrow and take another look lol

• Pkay72
    229 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 2:49 PM

Sadly wgt does not listen to its customer anymore treating all as cash cows. This unfortuanlty will start to see its customers fall away. It then tries to get new customers by changing things, but as many old customers complaining without answering their questions. This is seen in the forum now, which could start the dominos.

WGT stop listen and sort it before its too late. If it's not broke, don't  try to fix it. If its broke look at the problem first and try not to create new ones.

• aichapman
    1,406 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:02 PM

PRIESTESS:

Easy to sum up  today's meter. Obviously a problem somewhere, hope WGT can identify and fix quickly.   Meter= Unplayable!  I'l peep in tomorrow and take another look lol

I have sent a report to WGT Support this A M Aust time. As I had to quit the 1st game I played specifically due to unbelievable stutter and sadly am entered in another 5 RG's that will be impossible to play the way things are at present.

Regards from Alan

2,111 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:16 PM

Getting the same results here Tess!!!  Obviously a major WGT (Couch M!@%up)  Maybe they can even fix the stutter issue and at the same time the VME problem as well!!!  Then again, maybe the aliens will land tomorrow and fix everything as if by magic!  lmao

All we can do is hope and offer up our alms in sacrificial balls!!!

Phil  aka., Coyote

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:21 PM

When this many players are complaining about the same thing after an update Phil, its obvious a problem exists.Take a short break and it will get sorted no doubt:) No point in wasting time and balls and getting vexed! 

• tiger319
    1,186 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:39 PM

tw0str0kepenalty:

thestevster:
    yep jerky meter syndrome since downtime
      didnt need anymore wedges and no 1 carries a hybrid you idiots

Agreed!!  The hybrids are useless and tons of people use the CL wedges already..  Why do ya'll think we actually need a new set???

• crgade
    490 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:41 PM

hate to say but I haven't been around that much lately and played a few games today  meter was fine no jumps or jerks beyond me being rusty

now I do agree wgt needs work but didn't have problems today......

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:50 PM

It is complete madness that an upgrade taking 4 hours plus has not been implemented and checked for possible problems on a test bed first.

The most important aspect of any system / application is to have a back up version that works, and any upgrade should be tested on that first, before going live.

Can u imagine if this was a payroll application that was upgraded and went live with glitches everywhere.  The IT department would be fired en bloc without hesitation.

As for the hybrid why introduce such a club if one can't replace the 3 iron with it as so many of us do in real life. The new Titleist irons in my Pro shop only go to a 4 iron.

2,111 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 3:55 PM

Yes! So true and sage advice Tess!  Perhaps tomorrow or the next day will see happier results!!!!  Fingers and toes crossed!!!

Coyote

RSS