17 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 4:56 PM

As micheldesjs said.... Meter is unplayable and slow loading

• akash1592
    322 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:08 PM

Look at the scores in this tournament

Cabo Del Sol b9 Ready Go 

players used to score 26,27 in this one,  now the winner is 30.

clearly tells you people are having great meter issues and putting troubles.

My point is , why the hell wgt had to do this in the middle of Single round of VT..  such a huge disadvantage to players who haven't posted their round yet.    

Why will people play if they can't score well, knowing its not there fault,, but because wgt decides, to try an unsuccessful update and mess things up. . 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:10 PM

fatdan:

YankeeJim:

I have 11.9.900.117 with CD and never let it update. The Chrome version is up to 16.0.0.305 but I never play the game with it.

I was running one of the 15.0.? because I had a problem I later found to be my firewall...but if you don't have the latest version FF keeps shutting it down and you constantly have to click on "allow", so I let it update and all was good until now...

Dan,as said on page #22....

Maxthon browser, always use low quality ( don't care what it looks like as long as the ball goes in ) and 16,0,0,235 version....though,

I did uninstall and re install Maxthon 3 a few days ago and this flash version came with it.......had a 14,0 ? version previously for two years but it felt like it was starting to degrade 

( not even sure if degradation is possible, no techie )

All I can say is the meter is as smooth as usual..............

Feeling for you ALL !! ( pointless playing when the meter is fooked )

Andy ( might go an enter the Cabo b9 RG now tho, thx AK  lol )

• DoctorEagle
    1,312 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:13 PM

Since there are fewer (but very active) players in Our CC, we've never had +10 in a club tourney so like the club exp rankings... This +10 doesn't show credits thing is very weak since rankings are based on credits won or exp, and the levels are already very biased towards bigger CCs.

----

New Course – Starting March 1 we’ll be rolling out the newest WGT course, Chambers Bay, as part of the 2015 Virtual U.S. Open. You’ll get your first look at the host course of the 2015 U.S. Open Championship in the Front 9 closest-to-the-hole challenge (full course coming to WGT in May).

CTTH only : / ? At least this long time WGTer would gladly trade game play updates and new CTTH for fixes and or/ fewer updates and just one full golf course every once in a while.

One change if its possible...

The CC brackets could use a total # of players option from 4-32+ and/or an option that allows for ranking the players so we can match up like a regular bracket tourney where seed #1 would meet #4 in the semis if it played out that way etc... if it's not too tough.

---

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:19 PM

Is it a joke ?

OK Adobe Flash player is what is it and we have to deal with. Plenty users have high end computers, are not stupids newbies and do not encounter any major problems except on WGT.

We know you do all your possible but your possible is not enough. At one point you have to ask the right question in order to provide the answer.

And stop calling us for idiots with cleaning cache, temporary files, use another browser. and other urban legend.

WGTadmin2:

Si vous allez à l'onglet Options de WGT dans le menu et mettez la qualité de votre flash pour bas, presque tout le bégaiement va disparaître. Notre nouvelle solution traite essentiellement d'un problème avec le réglage de certaines versions du lecteur flash de haute qualité.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:23 PM

micheldess:

Umplayable and frustrating for me

Was good since a year  on comodo dragon and now disaster

I try explorer, firefox, chrome, opera,  safari, comodo dragon and now i will try maxthon, next chance maybe

I just try maxthon, first shot in the water, and a ball for wgt....

I know i suck at this game but not as much....

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:27 PM

Hi akash1592

You are so right about what you are writting.

Still simply don't understand WHY WGT had to mess things up, they worked FINE 

yesterday!!!  The meter have been FINE for a long time just until today!!!  

Peter

• Peter64au
    79 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:32 PM

micheldess:

micheldess:

Umplayable and frustrating for me

Was good since a year  on comodo dragon and now disaster

I try explorer, firefox, chrome, opera,  safari, comodo dragon and now i will try maxthon, next chance maybe

I just try maxthon, first shot in the water, and a ball for wgt....

I know i suck at this game but not as much....

Using Maxthon cloud and getting worse as the day goes on

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:36 PM

4 different browsers i have tried....none will work properly. Loading issues and meter is pretty much unplayable....good job again!!!!

• rrr37
    340 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:39 PM

Agreed, spent 45 minutes trying to fix meter, before I discovered problem is universal,

Junk on Maxthon, Chrome & I.E. and ding to right of line on greens.

RSS