Sat, Mar 7 2015 4:23 PM (315 replies)
  • smokepipe
    17 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:45 PM
    same here game is fubar now
  • Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:47 PM

This issue with meter has now been active a good 12 +hours with no progress.... just updating....

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 5:51 PM

Updated: we are going to roll out a more permanent fix for the meter issues in the next 12 hours.  Thanks again for your patience.

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 6:00 PM

WGTadmin2:

Updated: we are going to roll out a more permanent fix for the meter issues in the next 12 hours.  Thanks again for your patience.

And what about French avatar we claim for ?

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 6:19 PM

WGTadmin2:

At this point ............ Who cares.......

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 6:30 PM

Amazingly, even though my meter is stuttering, it is manageable... it stutters no worse than what you see if you watch fmagnets streaming a round on Twitch. The ding line issue ... I get a ding at two points ... one is right on the ding line where it is supposed to be, and the other is about 1/16 of an inch past the ding line. 

And the browser/flash combination that I use is widely touted by forum know-it-alls as a problem ... lol ... (couldn't help myself there) ...

On another point, the "loop" option that appears on the right click context menu when you first open the game client is now missing. I always right click as soon as the game client starts loading, to uncheck the "loop" option, as it is set to on by default. I didn't read through all these twenty some odd pages to see if someone else mentioned it first, so if someone else did ... GOOD !!! 

Could the "loop" being stuck ON, have any little thing to do with the meter issue? If there even is a loop code left in the system ...

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 6:33 PM

akash1592:

Look at the scores in this tournament

Cabo Del Sol b9 Ready Go 

players used to score 26,27 in this one,  now the winner is 30.

clearly tells you people are having great meter issues and putting troubles.

My point is , why the hell wgt had to do this in the middle of Single round of VT..  such a huge disadvantage to players who haven't posted their round yet.    

Why will people play if they can't score well, knowing its not there fault,, but because wgt decides, to try an unsuccessful update and mess things up. . 

Well the same thing happened last month in the middle of the single play round on Bandon. You remember ... improvements to the rough? More realistic rough conditions?

• Oteare
    548 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 6:55 PM

WGTadmin2:

There are no bugs in WGT...  Even the Obamacare website rolled out smoother.  Figure out the issues, wipe the server and go live.  After all the money spent advertising the game the last quarter, I would suspect this is a very bad time for this nonsense. By the way, in order to roll out a "more permanent fix" you would first have had to roll out a fix.  Keep it in the fairways.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 6:55 PM

alberich35:

WGTadmin2:

And what about French avatar we claim for ?

You've moaned about the meter enough so let em fix that for you 1st ..

Never mind how you look on a computer screen....Priorities !!! ;-)

Andy

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:32 PM

SamanthaWho:

Here is the ding now for putting.....

Earlier, during normal stroke play, that is exactly what my putter scale was doing. Just played the Putting CTTH Blitz (for CD's) and the ding was normal. Haven't tried stroke play, yet. If it works in one mode, it should work in another. Hopefully.

Edit*  Just played normal stroke round and putter is working fine (ding line is aligned). Only had very slight meter stutter, but that could be because I was running the OBS recorder. Hopefully, they are close to fixing it.

RSS