Forums

Help › Forums

** Release notes - 2/25/15 **

Sat, Mar 7 2015 4:23 PM (315 replies)
  • BogeyMan310
    865 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:16 AM

This is about the worst I have ever seen on here, my meter is like a drunken Sailor on shore leave after 3 months at sea, I know, been there, done that.  Reverse view for putting taking up to 30 seconds or more to load, I will not be playing anymore until these issues are resolved.  Don't know where you get your programmers from but having spent 35 years in the steel industry and starting on Dos with GE series six I can tell you we would have been looking for a job if this is what we would have done to our lines.  Have you ever heard of a simulator program where you test things before you implement them, guess not.  Sad WGT very sad, poor workmanship.

Chip

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:16 AM

On my first game since the "update", the screen went grey for both me and my opponent.  Ended up having to drop.

• TonyPhil
    74 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:20 AM

WHAT THE HELL WGT....the meter is HORRIBLE!! Not only is it not smooth, but as others stated, the 'dinged' shots are off line...

• Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:20 AM

WGTicon:

Improvements and Fixes

·         Multiplayer Game Invites – There is an issue occasionally affecting some players where game invites aren’t being received, we are still working on getting this fixed as soon as possible and appreciate the players who have been working with us to provide helpful feedback

Is this what you'll be saying next month about the Meter issue then ??

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:21 AM

sarak362336:

Meter really choppy here - on Maxthon and Firefox.   Pointless playing at the moment.

Same here, horrible meter. No point in even playing, thanks for the update. 

• deputydog65
    482 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:25 AM

As being a member since 2012 after I was forced to take disability from the job I loved. I was in law-enforcement and this type of investigation would be troubling for a rookie..1st thing is when did the majority of the issue's start?? Answer after the new rough condition's for the lower level player's.WGT RESPONSE DON'T HIT IN THE ROUGH THAT'S A JOKE..2NDTHE INABILITY TO INVITE OR RECIEVE INVITE'S FROM ANYONE FOR ANY GAME.3RD THE INABILITY TO GET THE BALL TO GO WHERE YOU AIM IT AFTER HITTING THE NOW ELUSIVE DING.THIS IS A BIG ISSUE WHEN YOU HAVE A COMPANY  LIKE THIS ONE YOU HAVE NO TRUE WAY TO GO BACK AND LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED AND WHEN. EVEN A ROOKIE OUT OF THE POLICE ACADEMY WOULD KNOW TO TRY AND LOOK AT THIS. ALL IT WOULD TAKE IS A SHUT DOWN AND RESTART THE GAME BEFORE "NEW ROUGH FOR NEWBIES" AND GIVE IT TRY ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO TRY FOR A LOOK AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS THAT SEEMS  TO BE THE QUICKEST AND EASIEST WAY TO END 1ST POSSIBLE POINT OF TROUBLE ..MAYBE BEING ON DISABILITY I SHOULD BE OFFERED SOME KIND OF TITLE WITH PAY SOMETHING YOU DONT HAVE ''CUSTOMER SATISFACTION'' 2ND THIS IS A GAME WHICH WE PAY FOR ON A MONTHLY BASIS THERE FORE WE & WE ALONE KEEP THIS ALIVE BUT ALL YOU TOP NOTCH CEO,COO,AND ALL THE LEVELS WE DONT KNOW ABOUT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY WE DONT MATTER TO ALL OF YOU. IF WE DO   SOMETHING OTHER THAN WRITE MESSAGES AFTER MESSAGES THE NEXT STEP WILL COST YOU AND ALL YOUR SPONSORS FOR PAYING FOR SOMETHING THEY AREN'T RECEIVING AND WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND LETTERS ARE BEING SENT TIL YOU FIX THE ISSUES THAT HAVE BEEN EXPLAINED TO YOU AND A POSSIBLE STARTING POINT. IF NOTHING DONE YOU'LL GET NOTHING FROM THE PLAYERS DUE TO THE FACT THEY CANT PLAY NOW FOR WEEKS.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:25 AM

Spammage:

BigKnight:

Ducati916:

justacowboy:

wow  the meter sucks now  ......and whats up with the ding line on the putting green

The meter works just fine.

Sincerely,

Mel Tillis

QUALITY, Ducati...that's good stuff LMAO

Agreed - that is greatness.  I glossed over it when I first read it and didn't catch it.  

What the hell is up with the meter??  I haven't seen the meter like this for ages.  Curiously, what browser is everyone using?  Maxthon 3 here and the meter is definitely bad.

Thank you gentlemen...I was told if I can't say something nice about WGT....laugh at them instead....I mean, they supply the ammo......

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:29 AM

Where is APEX AT TO TELL US IT'S NOT WGT'S FAULT...HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Ianzzz
    6,348 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:32 AM

WGTicon:

·         Multiplayer Game Invites – There is an issue occasionally affecting some players where game invites aren’t being received, we are still working on getting this fixed as soon as possible and appreciate the players who have been working with us to provide helpful feedback

That will be the ones that say that all is ok I expect.  Probably the ones who liked the CC Clashes too and needed the rough changed...............

• Ianzzz
    6,348 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:35 AM

stevietwotimes:

WOAH !!! wgt

logged in and out 3 times and the meter is so juddery i cant possibly finish the Rg i just entered...

Totally agree - that will stop anyone wanting different RGs now !

Wgt style solution for a minor issue...

RSS