Help › Forums

WHAT

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 27 2015 7:51 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • marps61
    18 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 7:24 AM

Was having a great alternate shot game , we came down to dormie , would not let me connect ?? Why?

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 1:55 PM

With as little information as you provide no one can venture even a wild-ass guess as to why.

Did you get an Lost Connection or Load Manager error message pop-up?

Did you right click in the game client page and select - Submit this problem to WGT - and submit a report? And after getting verification the report was sent, close the report pop-up window and then click on YES to retry connecting right there in the game client.

If you just closed your browser instead, is your browser configured to clear it's various caches upon closing?

Did you have any other tabs open, processes or applications running in the background?

What browser do you use? What OS? What release version of Flash Player?

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 2:16 PM

It has been my experience, That when this happen's.It's from WGT's server's not letting you'r provider.connect..Last's about 3 Or 4 minets some time's..One of those things that just happen's .

navi

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 4:38 PM

They have been testing it and hopefully can have a fix in for this.

- WGTdbloshoe

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 7:43 PM

'What's on third!' !

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 8:50 PM

Who's on first?

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 9:46 PM

's love got to do, got to do with it....

• dacrash
    475 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 10:57 PM

txzdave:

Who's on first?

I don't know

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 10:57 PM

Just a second hand emotion.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 2:52 AM

I don't know <<<<< third base ... and the meter still ain't really fixed ... no telling where it stops now... two browsers tried. 

Plus anytime I go to play a game, it starts putting such a load on my system that my cooling fan goes into "there's about to be a meltdown" mode ... and please don't insult me by saying check this, check that, use another browser ... blah blah blah ... it's never ever done that until this plethora of bugs cropped up ...

Still ain't fixed ... STILL AIN'T FIXED !

What's on second by the way ...

• PAGES
RSS