Forums

Help › Forums

R.I.P Leonard Nimoy

Fri, Feb 27 2015 3:41 PM (8 replies)
  • HWei
    534 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 10:03 AM

Nimoy, Spock of ‘Star Trek,’ dead at 83 | Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/02/27/leonard-nimoy-spock-star-trek-dead-at-83/

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 10:52 AM
    I guess he lived long and prospered. RIP.
  • stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 10:56 AM

Spock you must be outta your Vulcan mind :)

RIP

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 12:01 PM

HWei:
    dead at 83

" Live long and Prosper"

He did just that ^^^, and a full Life well lived....( actor / producer n director )

Best acting roll imho.....Invasion of the body Snatchers ( creepy mofo )

Was going to say R.I.P. but we all know he has just transcended to a new dimension.

Andy ( Trekkie )

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 1:40 PM

RIP Spock

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 3:01 PM

Nan nue, nan nue ,,,,I think that's what he use to say  :< / 

• esty26
    425 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 3:20 PM

Just spent the last week watching reruns of all the old star trek shows on CRAVE TV.

They also had the very first pilot episode which I had never seen before. Leonard Nimoy was THE ONLY actor to be in the original pilot, different Captain, different doctor, different communications director etc etc but the one and only Spock.

Of course my kids can't believe anyone could have watched that show with all the cheesy special effects at least compared to the new star trek movies.

Memories......

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 3:22 PM

overtheedge:

Nan nue, nan nue ,,,,I think that's what he use to say  :< / 

Can joke around but a bit o respect needed I think OTE ?   FFS 

Robin Williams last words...

"Naan nu, no nue  hmmmmm......................naaaaaaaaaw ,

who moved the fookin stool ?, got a hard on here and that won't prop me up !!!

• JasonBlazer
    2,246 Posts
    Fri, Feb 27 2015 3:41 PM

esty26:

Just spent the last week watching reruns of all the old star trek shows on CRAVE TV.

They also had the very first pilot episode which I had never seen before. Leonard Nimoy was THE ONLY actor to be in the original pilot, different Captain, different doctor, different communications director etc etc but the one and only Spock.

Of course my kids can't believe anyone could have watched that show with all the cheesy special effects at least compared to the new star trek movies.

Memories......

Yep, the Pilot was "The Menagerie", with Capt. Pike...they refurbished the pilot later that season with the new characters (Kirk, etc)....great stuff. Nimoy was a class act.

RSS