i have tried all i know

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 5:17 PM

go to their page and click, Remove Friend

• ScottHope
    10,354 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2015 1:33 AM

If an (ex) friends picture stays on your profile page even after you have deleted them, apparently the trick is to block them. Then, when their picture has disappeared from your profile, you can unblock them (if you wish).

(The only other reference to this tip I can find, is from spdemon, so thanks to you sp if it was your idea originally).

• Agador
    89 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2015 3:59 AM

now when i log on my entire friends list does not appear can't invite or play friends what is going on wgt???

• ScottHope
    10,354 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2015 4:17 PM
    I would offer you some more assistance but as you've completely ignored both Mushy's and my attempts to help you, good luck.  : )
    Agador:
    i have tried all i know
    Did that take long?
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 6:34 PM

ScottHope:

If an (ex) friends picture stays on your profile page even after you have deleted them, apparently the trick is to block them. Then, when their picture has disappeared from your profile, you can unblock them (if you wish).

(The only other reference to this tip I can find, is from spdemon, so thanks to you sp if it was your idea originally).

This works but not from me originally just happened to see it in another thread

ScottHope:
    I would offer you some more assistance but as you've completely ignored both Mushy's and my attempts to help you, good luck.  : )

Bummer For the OP lol scott has a few tricks and videos that might have helped him out 

RSS