Help › Forums

Happy St Patrick's day all!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 23 2015 3:08 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2015 10:24 AM

Not what I had in mine when searchin' for an Irish Hooker!

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2015 10:59 AM

ZioMio:

Not what I had in mine when searchin' for an Irish Hooker!

LMAO, humour i get,,,Keith Wood is a Irish legend,gave his heart and soul to Irish rugby,what a player

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2015 7:56 AM

duda51:

oneeyedjohn:

Fck the Oirish

W A N K E R,if you have nothing good to say,then say nothing,dam fool

bump

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2015 2:31 PM

hpurey:

I'm sorry,  I read it as a rivalry jab.  Like someone saying eff Detroit,  I'd laugh even though I'm from Michigan and was born and raised in Detroit.  Thicker skin, or I just read it as a bit of sarcasm  wrongly.

Cheers

I was born and raised in Michigan, and graduated from U of M - and I say eff Detroit too. 

Of course, the city has a long history of effing itself.  That's why it elects guys like Archer, Conyers, and Kilpatrick.  Seems piling on when I do it too.

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sat, Mar 21 2015 6:43 AM

Oneeyedjohn,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Say sorry for your F U C K the Orish remark,you know nothing about the history between Ireland and England, you think you do as we can see,but deep down you know very little,you have a lot to say on other posts yet you seem to shy away from this one,the one you got your little giggle from,,see where this is going john,I have done nothing wrong,im only standing up for my fellow country men and woman of Ireland.                                                                                                                                                                                   Slán go fóill.

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2015 12:24 AM

duda51:

oneeyedjohn:

Fck the Oirish

W A N K E R,if you have nothing good to say,then say nothing,dam fool

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2015 9:04 AM

duda51:
    Oneeyedjohn,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Say sorry for your F U C K the Orish remark,you know nothing about the history between Ireland and England, you think you do as we can see,but deep down you know very little,you have a lot to say on other posts yet you seem to shy away from this one,the one you got your little giggle from,,see where this is going john,I have done nothing wrong,im only standing up for my fellow country men and woman of Ireland.                                                                                                                                                                                   Slán go fóill.

bump

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 5:05 AM

A Scotsman an Irishman and an Englishman walk into a pub, the barman looks at them and says 'Is this some kind of fkn joke?'.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 3:08 PM

PaulTon:
    the barman looks at them and says 'Is this some kind of fkn joke?'.

Was this the guy?  LOL

• PAGES
RSS