rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 24 2015 1:41 AM (9 replies)
  • Syxguns
    178 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 11:15 AM
    Syxguns wrote
    on 23 Mar 2015 at 8:30 AM

Hello Wyatt,

I received an invitation to your CC, and I was wondering if you could tell me some of the things you have going on in your club.  My current club has a lot of great features, but I would be more than happy to leave if another club offers the same or more.

I appreciate any information you may be able to give me about Black Diamond Hills.

Thank you,

Larry (Syxguns)

on 23 Mar 2015 at 10:27 AM

Your club has only 90 members and 2,000,000 XP, your club is a joke compared to mine. Furthermore, I don't need to sell the club on you, it sells itself. Your invitation to join BDH has been rescinded.

Syxguns wrote
    on 23 Mar 2015 at 10:58 AM

Wyatt,

First I would like to thank you for returning my message, and resending my invitation to your club.  As far as XP points on a club go, it doesn't really matter to me.  I do not use Putter Pal or Shot Pal, and could really don't care about the fact that your club has a lot of members.

I've owned a CC and have first hand experience in dealing with members and most are not worth a ***.  In the current club that I'm in we have daily bracket tournaments, the use of TeamSpeak, and a nice little community.  Our club size does not matter because the owner of the club wants members to be on TeamSpeak.  We remove members of the club on a daily basis for not following the basic guidelines that we have set up.  In fact last week we removed 4 members that were on TeamSpeak.

I have not left my club because my owner needs my assistance in updating and repair his own website, and another member of the club destroyed it the last time I left.  Not to mention the fact that the club is pretty good despite it's few small problems.

So in ending this discussion, I would like to thank you once again for showing me what true human nature is all about, and in conclusion I would like to add that I hope you take your country club and all your members and shove it up your ***!

So current members of WGT, was I out of line for asking the potential club owner to tell me about their club.  Joining a new club means leaving a club!!  What are your thoughts?

• garyk49
    2,329 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 11:48 AM

Haven't changed clubs.  From different things I have read in the forums, most owners won't even discuss their club with you while you are still a member of another club.  Can't think of the word that I really want, Headhunter should get my point across.  They don't want to be accused of stealing members.

But to down talk another club, that is flat wrong.

• SilverKNite
    79 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 1:47 PM

Unless the guy is an Illegal Alien from some distant Galaxy you just have to remember

all of us are Arzeholes if Human - everyone has one so it makes us all equal

he could have been more tactful - yes - but he chose to be an Arze 

SK

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 1:57 PM

Syxguns:
    So current members of WGT, was I out of line for asking the potential club owner to tell me about their club.  Joining a new club means leaving a club!!  What are your thoughts?

No i don't think you was out of line at all.

If a country club owner would stoop so low as to try and poach members of other clubs then the least he could do is be polite and tell you all about his club before you made the decision to join.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 4:26 PM

The funny thing is that he has almost 1200 friends.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 9:30 PM

'A man's manners are a mirror, in which he shows his portrait'

- Goethe

And it's an ugly one in this instance, I'm afraid :(

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2015 9:41 PM

MichaelStroke:

and less than 300 ranked rounds, only a TM, level 99, and a club owner of 249 members only two of which are Tour Legends.

To be avoided like the plague imho

• Syxguns
    178 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2015 1:41 AM

Thanks for all comments everyone.

balmerino:

block the jerk so you he cant play in your games

Good idea, thanks!

oneeyedjohn:

MichaelStroke:

and less than 300 ranked rounds, only a TM, level 99, and a club owner of 249 members only two of which are Tour Legends.

To be avoided like the plague imho

Wow, I didn't even bother to look into his profile, game history, or equipment.  Yep, defiantly a player to avoid!

RSS