649 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2015 11:08 AM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2015 11:34 AM

Well
    I don't recognize that feller.....YET
    And I didn't know what this "tisane" is so from Wiki:

Herbal tea, or tisane (UK /tɪˈzæn/, US /tɪˈzɑːn/), is any beverage made from the infusion or decoction of herbs, spices, or other plant material in hot water, and usually does not contain caffeine.[1] These drinks are distinguished from true teas (black, green, white, yellow, oolong, etc., which are prepared from the cured leaves of the tea plant, Camellia sinensis), as well as from decaffeinated tea, in which the caffeine has been removed. In many countries, the word 'tea' can only be used for leaves of the Camellia sinensis and therefore the phrase 'herbal tea' cannot be used. These beverages are therefore labelled infusion or tisane.

I think he gots a fake mustachio on
    Just Saying - I have no idea whats going on
    My name is Yancy

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2015 11:44 AM

YancyCan:

Well
    I don't recognize that feller.....YET
    And I didn't know what this "tisane" is so from Wiki:

Herbal tea, or tisane (UK /tɪˈzæn/, US /tɪˈzɑːn/), is any beverage made from the infusion or decoction of herbs, spices, or other plant material in hot water, and usually does not contain caffeine.[1] These drinks are distinguished from true teas (black, green, white, yellow, oolong, etc., which are prepared from the cured leaves of the tea plant, Camellia sinensis), as well as from decaffeinated tea, in which the caffeine has been removed. In many countries, the word 'tea' can only be used for leaves of the Camellia sinensis and therefore the phrase 'herbal tea' cannot be used. These beverages are therefore labelled infusion or tisane.

I think he gots a fake mustachio on
    Just Saying - I have no idea whats going on
    My name is Yancy

LOL Yancy he is portraying the famous Belgium detective Hercule Poirot.The actors name is David Suchet.

Russell

EDIT If it's the correct answer please pass on the prize to Yancy please.

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2015 2:23 PM

Tisane for all compliments of Miss Lemon...

And for Mister Russell, a driver w/ solid persimmon wood head & 9' 6'' long ebonised hickory shaft.

thanks for playing, Buster's Buster. 

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2015 2:46 PM

8buster8:

Tisane for all compliments of Miss Lemon...

And for Mister Russell, a driver w/ solid persimmon wood head & 9' 6'' long ebonised hickory shaft.

thanks for playing, Buster's Buster. 

Cool just what i needed :) who needs to wait for WGT to update lol.

Cheers

Russell

RSS