Forums

Help › Forums

game bugs

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 22 2017 9:22 PM (63 replies)
  • blitz81
    6,876 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 1:09 AM

Temporary fix not working 4 me...Tried everything for an hour this morning...Can't change my balls.(golf balls)..LOL..Fix this WGT..I wanna play.

• blitz81
    6,876 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 1:14 AM

All good now...lol..Just unequped my bag,then i was able to change balls..Happy now.

• kirla
    73 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 6:34 AM

I found that if you play a game with the equipment you presently have in your bag, the change equipment screen will work again, after you finish the game.

I play a one hole game by going to WGT Community at the top of the page, than click on golf courses, then pick a stroke play course, Then pick a hole. Hit play hole now. After playing the hole I can change my equipment or ball.

If you restart a game by closing the play screen, you will have to play another game or hole to reset the change equipment screen again, if you want to change something. 

• DAputts
    1,889 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 6:53 AM

Anyone else not able to select clubs after making first drive. No matter what club I select it reverts back to  the driver.  With or without caddy, with IE, chrome, ccleaner run and all the cache cleared.  Just wondering...Member Services says it is not them must be on my end..there's a news flash.  Started happening right after the upgrade that gave us the option to bench the caddy.

• BigDogRuns
    59 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 7:10 AM

I cannot change golf bags. There is a green box around the current bag and whenever I go into edit equipment this green box flashes and the big screen that this popup originates from says UNEXPECTED ERROR in big bold print. This happens with all supported browsers and has been happening for approximately one week.

• kirla
    73 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 8:19 AM

Your welcome. Playing the one hole game, also works with the daily bonus.

• AlaskanDame
    19,402 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 11:22 AM

blitz81:

All good now...lol..Just unequped my bag,then i was able to change balls..Happy now.

I can't even unequip my bag.  Nothing is working for changing equipment.  Will try one-hole game now.  Fingers crossed . . .

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 11:24 AM

AlaskanDame:

blitz81:

I can't even unequip my bag.  Nothing is working for changing equipment.  Will try one-hole game now.  Fingers crossed . . .

Log out of the game and sign back into the game. You should be able to change your equipment and see the effects then. We're currently looking into why so many "Unexpected Error" messages are appearing.

-WGTyphoon

• AlaskanDame
    19,402 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 11:29 AM

WGTyphoon:

Log out of the game and sign back into the game. You should be able to change your equipment and see the effects then. We're currently looking into why so many "Unexpected Error" messages are appearing.

-WGTyphoon

Thanks for quick answer, but I'm no dummy.

I HAVE logged out -- also restarted computer.  Did not work.  Is NOT a problem at my end, wgt!

Also just tried kirla's technique and the  "wgt community >>> courses>>>"  but course would not play when I clicked on it.

However, then I tried regular "stroke play" in practice mode and did one hole at Kiawah  and NOW, I can change my bag and equipment.

AKD

RSS