Forums

Help › Forums

game unplayable

Sun, Apr 12 2015 2:37 AM (21 replies)
  • BogeyMan310
    865 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 6:21 AM

yup, all happy here, not having too many issues except for the ads popping up through the pop up blocker and I have a white box covering some items, but no big deal and I am very pleased with being able to fire my caddy, he/she is history, no more balls driven into the woods on that par 3 on Olympic, launched too many satellites there not paying attention (my fault, lol).  

• Cas57
    3,038 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2015 8:28 PM

courteneyfish:

Apart from the invite problem everything runs fine here. I find people that state that the problem isn't at their end are normally wrong.

ditto that!

• Fencer100
    2,064 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2015 4:22 AM

Yup all good here, after the last few weeks troubles, it is a refreshing change 

• ronie47
    140 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2015 5:33 AM

I posted Re erratic meter again, but only on putting,Drive OK irons OK only on green  did meter  jump ,, EURICA    all well that ends well  RUNNING FINE again  (For how long   ??)

• mik11235
    55 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2015 5:33 AM

I know what you mean. Seem to have hit some kind of wall myself. Last time I sold my equipment, just played CTTH for a few months, upgraded the equipment and came back to post lowish scores again.

Unfortunately this computer simulation game based on golf seems to bring out all that humanity has to offer.

• Boquerone
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2015 11:15 AM

"I find people that state the problem is,nt at their end are normally wrong".

So several members of the same club having invite problems,(including inviting people from outwith the club) are all wrong and it,s their fault?

You sound just like the advice that comes from WGT!!!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2015 11:30 AM

Boquerone:

"I find people that state the problem is,nt at their end are normally wrong".

So several members of the same club having invite problems,(including inviting people from outwith the club) are all wrong and it,s their fault?

You sound just like the advice that comes from WGT!!!

This thread is about lag and meter problems. A lot of players don't get these problems. I never mentioned invites and neither did the thread starter.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2015 2:45 PM

courteneyfish:

Apart from the invite problem everything runs fine here. I find people that state that the problem isn't at their end are normally wrong.

...LOL ya did but only in passing.

All good here,Made the adjustment to the slower dot speed.

navi

• kensabre10
    3,028 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2015 8:02 AM

HEY BBQ, you dont like it dont read it! jerk! we all pay good dough to get balls equip tourney fees and wgt keeps lowering the quality! these guys are CORRECT! game has taken a turn for crap since Christmas. you dont buy that you aint watching! we may still play but, for me, another legend with 4 yrs, i've cut back my play drastically. just not enjoying it. too many unexplainable screw ups! PLUS!! if anyone doenst thing these tourney winners with the magnificent scores arent plants and phony scores, you are just plain naive! wake up players, complain so they know we are pissed. to do otherwise makes you a "Sheep" baaaaaaaa

• kensabre10
    3,028 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2015 8:03 AM

ditto???? what an idiot. get you head outta the sand

RSS