Forums

Help › Forums

good morning all!

Thu, Dec 9 2010 5:09 AM (2 replies)
  • JJCollinsPOE
    15 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 4:36 AM

Hello, I'm JJCOLLINSPOE,  I'm level 22 Hacker, don't fully understand, how purchasing clubs work as I bought new irons, but don't have them in my equipment options, then I bought 7 credits, but don't have any credits. My bank account was charged twice!

in regards to the game, let's use an example, if I have a 140y shot to the hole, the default set up is 140y stariaght to the hole, when I adjust my aim right or left how come the target yardage goes to like 240y, or 310y and how does that effect my shot? jj

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 4:59 AM

For your new equipment you must "equip" your bag with them.  To do so, go to your profile, select the EQUIPMENT TAB then select EDIT EQUIPMENT.   Then select the irons you purchased and drag them into place.  

As for the target yardage, it only determines direction not distance.  It doesn't matter if it is 310 yards out!

Cheers,

b0gey

• JJCollinsPOE
    15 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 5:09 AM

Thank you b0gey. What about levels? Currently, I am L22 Hacker. I see guys w/ 68.3/Amateur, and other ratings/rankings....how do I improve my "numbers, and ratings?" What do they mean?

RSS