Forums

Help › Forums

finding someone here and i don't know thier complete spelling ?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 21 2015 9:17 PM (7 replies)
  • presidentjoe
    1 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 2:52 AM

anyone know how to find someone here when i don't know allthe spelling ?  starts with tra-----   thank you   presidentjoe here

• WGTShamWow
    921 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 9:44 AM

presidentjoe:

anyone know how to find someone here when i don't know allthe spelling ?  starts with tra-----   thank you   presidentjoe here

Hi presidentjoe,

If you hover over the WGT Community drop down and select WGT players, it will bring you to the player search section. Just typing in the first 3 letters and hitting search will bring up a list of players starting with those 3 letters but the list may be long. Adding more characters will shrink the list. Hope this info helps!

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 12:32 PM

WGTShamWow:
    Adding more characters will shrink the list. Hope this info helps!

Also,  if you know the persons country and or tier then you can narrow it down with that info as well.

• ScottHope
    10,357 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 1:24 PM
    The OP has recently befriended one Traciebee, so I think the search may be over.
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 2:30 PM

His friend list looks like one of them magazines i used to hide under my bed, wheres that damn sock!!!

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 6:23 PM

Yea, but how many of them are really 60 year old guys?........lol

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 7:48 PM

I too came to this game looking for someone......sexy, voluptuous, 20 years my junior who is happy to go all night (playing golf that is).

But alas, the best I have been offered is Baggs..........................

they do say beggars can't be choosers :)

and LOL @ 60 year old guys........I think you forgot to mention low esteem and fugly

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2015 9:17 PM

bubbsboy:

His friend list looks like one of them magazines i used to hide under my bed, wheres that damn sock!!!

Yup - I had a quick look - even a token pu$$y pic!!!

RSS