rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 29 2015 6:02 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • why9
    907 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 5:56 PM

YankeeJim:
    LOL. Playing right into her hand.  :-D

Caro has helped me tremendously during my time here and never asked for anything in return .......one of the few honestly good ones ........id fold to her everytime (*¿*)

• carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 7:04 PM

ApexPC:

carolineRobert:
    is there a link or place on this site where i can just go and close my account ?

Yes, there is.

In the FAQ:

Under Accounts & Registration

How do I close my account?

To inactivate your account, please contact us via our online form.

for the info. That's all i needed :)

as for the following :

YankeeJim:

why9:
    where you may close your account ????? hell nooooo :P   come back Caroline

LOL. Playing right into her hand.  :-D

Sorry to disappoint you but you're mistaken. I have seen many on the public forum coming here to whine like cry-babies for whatever reason and threatening to stop playing or close their account. Those who do that  are ''attention cravers'' i guess ...but this isn't me. My question was legitimate.

why9:

Caro has helped me tremendously during my time here and never asked for anything in return .......one of the few honestly good ones .... (*¿*)

Animated letter PandaAnimated letter PandaAnimated letter Panda    Ken for those kind words :) You have always been a true gentleman !

and thx CF. Good luck to you as well and remember to look up :) Don't let your life pass you by with all this virtual stuff !

ok ...time to go fill out that form.   wave_smiley35 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 7:36 PM

Those who do that  are ''attention cravers'' i guess ...but this isn't me. My question was legitimate.

I've never understood why people who leave have to close their account, just say goodbye to friends, sell your stuff, gift away your credits and go...really not that hard....

If you need to delete your account for some reason, it's pretty obvious to me you would contact customer service....

I would say so long, gift my son-in-law whatever he needed, save a little in case I decided to come back some day, and leave, no need for the ceremony.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 11:00 PM

fatdan - the accounts in most cases have home addresses and credit card information on them. If people are using the word close thinking that WGT would delete the account I can certainly see why they would make such a request.

• PAGES
RSS