Forums

Help › Forums

really, really inconsistent gameplay .... REALLY

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 13 2010 8:52 PM (6 replies)
  • WoofDawg
    20 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 5:40 PM

I know you are (most of you) are dedicated to this %&$#)  GAME,  but im just sick and tired, pissed off  and really upset, at how this game plays out for me.   I can tell after i play the first hole in matchplay that im going to lose.  Dont gimme this $%&@)# about , do this do that, I hit good shots , ..some even line to line,  ...man i nailed that one (full iron shot or short chip) and the bounces and rolls are riduculous.  

I could give countless examples of shots that are out of the realm of realistic,  ....i really dont care that much if their realistic or not, but being consistent would be nice.

If anyone wants to earn some free credits, look me up and play me,  this %)@%#( GAME just wont let me win.

• slotster
    53 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:13 PM

it  has  came to  my  attention in  believing  wgt  controls all  games and  shots  .I  believe there are  programs  set up  for  each  spot in   agame  for  instance the # 2   slot has  a program in it to  shoot  a 70  or   a  35  if  9 and  so  forth for  other spot  if  u  entered the  game  in that  slot thats  what your going to  shoot  no  matter what  you do its   a game  and  its on  a program thats  how your tier and  level is  affected  also  if there  is  a  program  on  distance and  spin on  different balls  and  clubs what else  do u think  is

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:41 PM

slotster:
    it  has  came to  my  attention in  believing  wgt  controls all  games and  shots  .I  believe there are  programs  set up  for  each  spot in   agam

do you have any info on the Kennedy assination

• peacher
    111 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:51 PM

i was the 3rd gunman behind the grassy knoll! conspiracy solved! i'd like to know how many times he quit on matchplay games. he should go back to his atari shouldn't he now! he is a prime candidate to mute him during gameplay because i'll bet all he does is complain about meter.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 7:52 PM

peacher:
    e is a prime candidate to mute him during gameplay because i'll bet all he does is complain about meter.

Preach, do not know how long you have been around, but threads on quitters are as prevalent as wars in the mid east. If you will take the time, you can look up at least 100 threads, and when they are published, WGT puts on their blinkers. What I am trying to say is it A WASTE TO TIME

• Canada15
    84 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 8:46 PM

i agree with you guys at some points.  i used to think the game was rigged or controlled when i first started.  but it really isnt.  i know when im playing well and when im playing bad.  and if i hit a bad shot i can always relate back as to what i did wrong (and usually i can predict how a shot can go wrong based on how i set up).  so just get used to it, play different courses and ull get better.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 8:52 PM

WoofDawg:
    I can tell after i play the first hole in matchplay that im going to lose.  Dont gimme this $%&@)# about , do this do that, I hit good shots , ..some even line to line,  ...man i nailed that one (full iron shot or short chip) and the bounces and rolls are riduculous.  

Just like playing golf on a real course!

You make some good points Canada15. 

RSS