Forums

Help › Forums

Link a Facebook account Post account creation?

Mon, Jan 22 2018 4:42 AM (2 replies)
  • Arbitor87
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2015 8:08 AM

Hi all,

Sorry if this is the wrong section to be posting this but I'm new :-)

When I created my account (via the Android App) I didn't create my account from a Facebook account. However, I feel it may now be beneficial to have done so for the purpose of finding friends. 

Is there a way to now link my Facebook account to my WGT Golf account or will I need to create a new one?

• WGTShamWow
    921 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2015 10:21 AM

Arbitor87:

Hi all,

Sorry if this is the wrong section to be posting this but I'm new :-)

When I created my account (via the Android App) I didn't create my account from a Facebook account. However, I feel it may now be beneficial to have done so for the purpose of finding friends. 

Is there a way to now link my Facebook account to my WGT Golf account or will I need to create a new one?

Hi Arbitor87,

If you go to the main page and log out you will see an option for "Player Log In, Log in with your:" and it will have icons for Google, Yahoo, and Facebook. If you try to log in with your Facebook account it will say that there isnt a username with this Facebook account and ask you to log in to WGT with your username and password to log in and link accounts. This should get you set up. Thanks!

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• paisleyparker
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jan 22 2018 4:42 AM

I think I'm having the same issue. What main page are you referring to?

Here is the problem I'm having:

I'm curious why my account is different on PC and my cell phone? I don't have any where near the amount of credits (10 on my PC and over 400 on my cell phone), my player name and profile pic is different too.

Thanks

RSS