Forums

Help › Forums

HOLY SHUCKS! UNBELIEVABLE HOLE-IN-1

Mon, May 18 2015 10:31 AM (20 replies)
  • DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 5:05 PM

285 yard slam dunk with driver at oakmont,,,,,,,,,replay.aspx?ID=54166916 4430 4769 8bf6 a34e015a8c75......hmmmm quite possibly the nicest hio in wgt history,yes i'm tooting my own horn LOL,,,,,,,,,,,level 94 Nike' putter please  LOL

• Yasch
    310 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 5:36 PM

DaveStrock:
    285 yard slam dunk with driver at oakmont,,,,,,,,,replay.aspx?ID=54166916 4430 4769 8bf6 a34e015a8c75......hmmmm quite possibly the nicest hio in wgt history,yes i'm tooting my own horn LOL,,,,,,,,,,,level 94 Nike' putter please  LOL

Wow!!!

• Pinduss
    7 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2015 8:34 AM

Sorry but none of your replays were "SLAM DUNKS"  i.e the ball has to go straight into the hole from the air. I wasn't impressed by any of your replays. 

• garyk49
    2,329 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2015 11:10 AM

Pinduss:

Sorry but none of your replays were "SLAM DUNKS"  i.e the ball has to go straight into the hole from the air. I wasn't impressed by any of your replays. 

UnF'ingbelievable, a 90 Average Tour Pro, never played a ranked stroke game, and you find  none of Dave's/Michael's  replays impressive.  Oh wait, Dave's hit the stick first before going in, your sole replay was straight in, so I quess that doesn't make his a slam dunk.

I truly believe you need to get some stats before making comments like that, towards much better players.

I don't think you come anywhere near qualifying to be sent gifts.

• Pinduss
    7 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2015 1:05 PM

garyk49:

Pinduss:

UnF'ingbelievable, a 90 Average Tour Pro, never played a ranked stroke game, and you find  none of Dave's/Michael's  replays impressive.  Oh wait, Dave's hit the stick first before going in, your sole replay was straight in, so I quess that doesn't make his a slam dunk.

I truly believe you need to get some stats before making comments like that, towards much better players.

I don't think you come anywhere near qualifying to be sent gifts.

I was talking about Micheal Stroke. I'm new to the forums........ I forgot to quote....

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2015 1:08 PM

Here's 5 of them, I can post more if needed to make an impression...

By the way, very nice shot!

From 205

A real HIO

swish again

and again

and again

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2015 3:31 PM

It's actually yours that isn't impressive, and I'll tell you why.  Yours was a massively lucky coincidence.  All HIO require some luck, but your shot was not supposed to land there.  It was probably supposed to land about 15-20 yards beyond the stick.  Your shot is a testament as to why it's sometimes better to be lucky than good.

Enjoy your nut, blind squirrel.

• Pinduss
    7 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2015 12:14 PM

MichaelStroke:

It's actually yours that isn't impressive, and I'll tell you why.  Yours was a massively lucky coincidence.  All HIO require some luck, but your shot was not supposed to land there.  It was probably supposed to land about 15-20 yards beyond the stick.  Your shot is a testament as to why it's sometimes better to be lucky than good.

Enjoy your nut, blind squirrel.

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings bro. Dont worry, you will have an impressive replay one day.. Just keep playing........

• ozysouthpaw
    2,955 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2015 11:09 PM

Some fine shots on here guys.

Happened in a practice round but here is my contribution.

Cheers.

Ozy.

RSS