Forums

Help › Forums

Wedges Review

Mon, Dec 20 2010 12:58 PM (6 replies)
  • BarmyArmy147
    62 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 2:40 PM

Which of the 2 wedges set are the best the taylor made z wedges or the ping tour wedges? as i keephearing mixed review and not sure what toget

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 2:48 PM

You can't lose with with either of them, BA. Except for the yardages they are the same and both will help you a lot.  GL

• BriRock
    148 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 7:21 AM

BarmyArmy147:
    as i keephearing mixed review and not sure what toget

perhaps if you could remember which account you were playing at the time you read each review...things wouldn't be so mixed up now would they??

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 12:04 PM

BriRock:

BarmyArmy147:

perhaps if you could remember which account you were playing at the time you read each review...things wouldn't be so mixed up now would they??

Nice one BriRock, show this multi-accounter PAAAAAAAIN!

Doodles

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 12:51 PM

BriRock:

BarmyArmy147:

LMAO @ BriRock...

BA, I use the Ping Tour W myself, although there basically isn't much difference.  I went with them because my iron distances from 115 - 210, and I like about a 15 yard difference between my wedges...so I use a 52, 58, 60, and 64 degree wedge.  I dispersed of my 3 wood and hybrid to carry 4 wedges.  I know that YankeeJim uses the 4 wedge setup in his bag.

Hope I helped

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 12:56 PM

BriRock:

BarmyArmy147:

lol does he/she not realize that  he/she has been caught?

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 12:58 PM

Longwedge:

BriRock:

BarmyArmy147:

LMAO @ BriRock...

BA, I use the Ping Tour W myself, although there basically isn't much difference.  I went with them because my iron distances from 115 - 210, and I like about a 15 yard difference between my wedges...so I use a 52, 58, 60, and 64 degree wedge.  I dispersed of my 3 wood and hybrid to carry 4 wedges.  I know that YankeeJim uses the 4 wedge setup in his bag.

Hope I helped

I use the Tour W master 54 Tour W master 60 and the Tour W pro 64 and occasionally I throw out the 3 wood and add the Tour W pro 56. 

RSS