Forums

Help › Forums

selling equipment back

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 28 2016 3:04 PM (5 replies)
  • RockNDoctor
    24 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 3:35 PM

I'm trying to sell 3 clubs back to the pro shop and am getting a "server error" when I hit the continue button to sell them after I've selected the clubs to sell.  Why won't it give me the credits for them?

Thank you,

RocknDoctor.

• WGTShamWow
    921 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 5:30 PM

RockNDoctor:

I'm trying to sell 3 clubs back to the pro shop and am getting a "server error" when I hit the continue button to sell them after I've selected the clubs to sell.  Why won't it give me the credits for them?

Thank you,

RocknDoctor.

Hi RockNDoctor,

Make sure that the clubs are not equipped and if you have a standbag, that the clubs are not in any of the bag slots. If you are still having issues, contact our customer service department at members@worldgolftour.com

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 8:44 PM

I think that you have to de-select the bag too.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Thu, May 21 2015 3:18 AM

in the short time l have been on wgt  l have learned  there is 1 club best not  traded back to wgt  Putters l find when the putting goes off and nothing seems to find the hole changeing to another putter for a while seems to help me get back the feel for  putting again nice to have a backup option

• RBellerby
    511 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 1:11 PM

i am having  the  same  trouble  rockndoctor.  however  wgt have kindly offered  to go into my account and sell it  for me  i have  agreed. i tried  everything believe me even got a friend to  go on as me   to try 

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 3:04 PM

There's a thread on top of the "Bug Log" forum explaining the how-to of the Standbag Plus error.

Beware that there's another bug, from club rentals, which "works" differently.

RSS